All reviews front desk home away from home breakfast and dinner bedroom suite full size refrigerator living area complimentary breakfast business trip a great place to stay the breakfast area easy access enjoyed my stay would definitely stay here again fitness center very nice hotel arboretum domain
Reviewed 20 June 2018

Last minute trip to Austin area. Beautiful area and hotel. I would definately stay here again and tell others . Located around a lot of shopping and reataurants. Very clean and well kept. Food choices were good in breakfast and evening social.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Kennedy L, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin-Arboretum / NW, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear Thelma W,

Thank you so much for providing us with your wonderful and much appreciated feedback.
We pride ourselves on providing the most excellent customer service to every guest we encounter. We are absolutely elated to hear that we were able to do that for you, and that you left our beautiful hotel happily.
We genuinely hope you will consider staying with us again on your next Austin adventure!
Have a wonderful week, and please feel free to reach out to me or the hotel directory with any further comments or questions!

Homewood Suites Austin Arboretum
F-512-349-9995

Reviewed 14 June 2018

I have stayed at this hotel before & expected my stay to be comparable; however, there were some hiccups along the way. I chose my room online prior to my arrival; however, I was given a room on another floor with no explanation as to why. On the second day, Housekeeping did not clean our room due to us coming back at 2:30 p.m. to get ready for a wedding. I would have thought they would have cleaned the rooms earlier than that. I had to exchange our towels for fresh ones as well as retrieve soap & toilet paper. We made our own bed. They did not empty the trash or vacuum because we were in the room dressing.
The mattress in our room was very hard - as if a metal rod was running down the middle of it. It definitely needs to be replaced. The pillows were comfortable.
I would stay here again because of the location & breakfast. The breakfast staff were very attentive, & the selection was ample.
If the hotel can correct the mattress issue, give you the room you selected online in advance, & clean your room earlier in the day, I would move my rating to the highest.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Kennedy L, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin-Arboretum / NW, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Dear Leah G,

Thank you so much for providing us with your very diligent and thorough feedback.
We are always trying to improve ourselves in every department as needed, and we do not take your feedback lightly.
We always try to provide the absolute best customer service, and I sincerely apologize that we did fall short during your stay.
Our housekeeping staff is absolutely wonderful, and they are always trying to improve in any way possible. We will absolutely address this with our entire staff to ensure this will not happen again.
We enjoyed having you stay with us recently, and we genuinely hope that you will consider staying with us again, as we promise that we will make your stay much better than the last.
Again, thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We hope to see you on your next Austin adventure!
Thank you, and have a wonderful rest of your evening.

Homewood Suites Austin Northwest

Reviewed 11 June 2018

We recently stayed here when in town for a week for a funeral. It was so comfortable, great location, and edible if not inspired breakfast. Very good value for the price. I particularly liked the layout, since the bedroom area had a door, so we could close it when one of us was sleeping.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear FiestyRed17,

Have a wonderful evening, and please feel free to reach out to me or the hotel directory with any further comments or questions!

Reviewed 8 June 2018

The whole staff was very attentive to my needs. The breakfast was very good and the social hour was excellent. The front desk employees were all very helpful, they always remembered my name and I appreciated that.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Elizaperfecto,

Reviewed 16 May 2018

Very nice facility, friendly and helpful staff. Great location in the Round Rock, Domain area. Spacious room, comfortable bed and quiet. The hotel is close to freeway but setback in a park like setting.

Date of stay: May 2018