All reviews east austin washer and dryer text message apartment complex constant communication easy check in process rooftop deck record player full kitchen great location beautiful pool would definitely stay here again rainey st nice size great place to stay easy access sixth street
Reviewed 13 July 2018

The whole process was easy. The room was very nicely priced, way better than some hotels in the area. Instructions were detailed and clear, parking was convenient and the place is located near everything. Definitely would stay here again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Chris H, Owner at Guild East 6th, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Sounds like you had a perfect stay and we couldn’t be happier to hear it! We love that you enjoyed the design of our rooms, and we hope you plan a trip back to Austin soon! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review.

Reviewed 13 July 2018

Rooms were big, had every Thing you needed. Super clean, really cute decor, and roof top and pool were fun!!!!!!!! Would definitely stay there for our next Austin trip!!!! Really close to 6th st also our uber there was $3

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We want to thank you for leaving us such a great review, Josselyn! It sounds like you took full-advantage of the great location! Please come back to visit us soon.

Reviewed 13 July 2018

The room was great nicely decorated plenty of essentials available. Close proximity to restaurants and nightlife. Helpful customer service easy parking and access to the building. Great view of the pool

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

This feedback means the world to us! We couldn’t be happier that you enjoyed everything about your stay. Come see us again soon!

Reviewed 13 July 2018

Awesome stay! Good area, good service, great room. Very affordable! The parking was a little complicated. But the customer service was great help and super friendly. Will definitely recommend to friends and family. Would love to stay at the Guild again in the near future!!!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We appreciate your kind words! Great reviews like this go a long way for us and we’d love to have you back in the future at one of our many locations!

Reviewed 13 July 2018

I have stayed at this location twice for business. I have been impressed on both trips and look forward to the next stay. Location was close to my office, to downtown and to everything I needed. Both times rooms were impeccably clean and had comfortable furnishings that made me feel at home. The little touches in each unit are super thoughtful, from basic supplies like detergent to things like makeup remover wipes in the bathroom. They have been able to accommodate an early check in for me both times and were super responsive. When I arrived for this trip they had someone posted in the lobby to assist with arrival and I advised I had trouble finding all the ways in and out of the building on the prior trip. He walked me to my room and pointed out a few shortcuts to navigate the building that were extremely helpful. I love that they ask for feedback and continue to improve. i have recommended them to friends in the area and look forward to my next stay at one of their properties.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business

Sounds like you had a perfect second stay and we couldn’t be happier to hear it! We love that you enjoyed the experience of feeling like a local in our city, and we hope you plan a trip back to Austin soon! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review.