“Disappointing but probably our own fault. ”
Review of Curry Sultan

Curry Sultan
Reserve with OpenTable
Curry Sultan is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 12 Restaurants in Atascocita
Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

We were passing through Houston waiting on a flight and came across the Curry Sultan. It was rated well on Yelp so gave it a shot. I don’t know what I was thinking but we live in Boston/NYC and what we might expect for Korean food is likely very different than locals.

1  Thank NKaykas

Reviewed 28 April 2018

We recently moved to the area and were hoping to find a good Indian place after not having one since moving out of downtown Houston. I was not expecting it, but this place was just as good as the Bombay Brassiere we used to go to in the Galleria.

The owner made sure that you had what you needed at your table before you had a chance to ask for it.

Expect a dish with more curry than you would get elsewhere so grab some extra Naan.

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Very impressive. A wide range of food. Some unusual dishes like the cabbage and potato side. A warm and inviting space. Great service huge portions. Very fair prices one of the top four or five best Indian restaurants I have ever dined at. Highly recommended

Reviewed 7 October 2017

We've been regular customers of Curry Sultan since they opened. They food has always been very, very good however they seemed to have stepped it up lately. If you are looking for something different from the typical suburban chains, give this place a try.

I'm not an expert but having traveled throughout India I can confidently say that this place is the real deal.

Reviewed 14 April 2017

This is a bit of a hole in the wall, but the food is delicious. Very Gluten-Free friendly and helpful with questions. Per our waiters suggestion, we ordered the Lamb Vindaloo...an excellent choice. It was perfectly seasoned with the right amount of kick. My husband had the Daal soup, he loved it and said it also was also perfectly seasoned. The Nimboo Pani, a lemonade drink made with freshly squeezed lime juice and mint was equally delicious and refreshing. The restaurant is not fancy, but pleasant. I can hardly wait to return and try another dish!