“Breakfast ”

Lupe Tortilla
Ranked #2 of 12 Restaurants in Atascocita
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

First time to try their breakfast. Go there weekly for lunch and/or dinner and it is great. Breakfast was disappointing. Both of us got omelets and the eggs were way over cooked almost to the point of tough. We will stick to later meals there. Breakfast is out. Waitress seemed like she was struggling to attend to her tables.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

We eat here at least once a week & it is always delicious! We love the crab stuffed shrimp, fajitas & enchiladas. It's a bit pricey, but the quality of food and top notch customer service makes the price reasonable. In my opinion, the best Mexican food in Atascocita. Get there by 5pm on the weekends, or there will be a wait.

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Was excited that this location was now serving breakfast. The menu was extensive, looked delicious and was reasonably priced.

Our service was great, however the food, not so much. My friend and I both ordered Benedict’s. She the smoked salmon and the Florentine for me. Both dishes and their accompanying sides came to our table at room temperature. I opted for having the crabmeat add on to my dish. The crabmeat was totally tasteless.

I understand Bloody Marys are very much a taste preference to the individual. The Bloody Mary mix was as thick and bland as putting ketchup in a glass with ice.

In looking at the plates being removed from the table next to us, they must have been disappointed also, as their plates were hardly touched.

Since I am a big fan of Lupe’s lunch and dinner items, I will be back. Perhaps I will give breakfast another chance trying an omelet or breakfast taco instead.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Other then usually having to wait for a table in the evenings this restaurant is top shelf Tex-Mex cuisine. If you have never been before they will bring you a sample of the fajitas that are to die for. They have a full bar, young energized staff and decent sized portions. I wasn't a fan of the hot sauce but on request they brought out a small green sauce that had some kick. I consider this chain of restaurants to be the best of the Mexican food chains.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Great variety, service, generous portions. Affordable family meal. Nice atmosphere. Our server was great, very attentive and friendly.