All reviews hi express pancake maker staff was friendly spent four nights great hotel short driving distance public areas room smelled standard hotel hot breakfast the hotel is conveniently located two queen beds free breakfast restaurants and shopping rooms were very clean front desk staff the room was nice
Reviewed 28 October 2018

Stayed two nights on business to visit UT Arlington. Stayed here several times in the past because of the location near I-20 and Parks Mall. Hotel is getting older and could use an update. Rooms have a strange lighting system and my room had a very loud bathroom fan. The staff was fine though I had little interaction with them, mostly the breakfast room staff. If you want IHG Rewards Club points I would stay somewhere else.

Room tip: Hotel sits back from major roads so no noise to avoid. Pool on west side could be noisy during day
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
00gc, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2018

Dear ronc33,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on your recent stay with us. We are truly sorry that the condition of the areas you mentioned were not up to par and prevented you from leaving our hotel with a favorable impression. Our hotel does encompass quite a bit of real estate and we do our best to make sure every area is spotlessly maintained. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and we are already working to address the problems. We want our property to be a relaxing retreat and will continue to work diligently to make sure our guests are thoroughly impressed with every aspect of their stay. Thank you again for being our guest. We hope you will consider giving us a second chance to provide you with a better stay on your next visit to this area.

Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

Super clean hotel. Loved their breakfast options. The beds were very comfortable and the staff was friendly.The breakfast crew was on top of their game. They were very helpful and willing to go out of their way to get what you needed. Loved this hotel.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
00gc, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2018

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express & Suites Arlington (I-20-Parks Mall).We love reading comments like yours, as our goal is to ensure an excellent and memorable experience for our guests. We look forward to welcoming you back for another outstanding experience.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

My boyfriend and I stayed for 6 nights while we visited from Ohio to see family. It is very easy to find off the highway. They even let us check in super early as we got into the area a lot sooner than we thought. This hotel is amazing! Every staff we encountered greeted us with a smile, even just walking down the hallway. Breakfast was perfect and spotless every morning and the hotel was immaculate, even after a huge remodel! The pool was well taken care of as well and we definitely took advantage of it. Very highly recommend!!

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
00gc, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Jordan, we are delighted you had an excellent stay at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Arlington (I-20-Parks Mall). Thank you for taking the time to post this wonderful review and share your experience. We work hard to meet and exceed our guests' expectations, and reviews like yours make it worthwhile! Thank you for your business, and we hope you and your boyfriend will visit us again the next time you are in Arlington.

Silvia Tanner,
General Manager,

Reviewed 3 August 2018

Just what I expected after a very long day. The front desk staff was very friendly and the room was nice. They are doing some cosmetic remodeling, but it was cleaned up and had no affect on my stay. I had an early morning appointment, so I did not get to try the free breakfast If I had the time, I definitely would have tried it. There was plenty of many things and it looked good..

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
00gc, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2018

We are thrilled that your stay was perfect in every way and that our service lived up to expectations. We strive to deliver great hospitality every day, and we thank you for taking the time to acknowledge our efforts. We hope Holiday Inn Express & Suites Arlington (I-20-Parks Mall) will be your first choice every time your travels bring you to the Dallas/Fort Worth area!

Reviewed 18 July 2018

I encountered two different people at the front desk during my stay. One was friendly, one was not-so-helpful. She wasn't terrible, but just seemed like she had other things to do than check me in. Not sure why, but this is the second time that Holiday Inn put me in a handicap room. The room was okay, but there is a very tiny amount of counter space in the bathroom to accommodate for wheelchair accessibility. Since I do not have a wheelchair, I would rather have a regular room and save this room for someone who needs it.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
00gc, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Toni, we appreciate you sharing your feedback. We are sorry for the incident you encountered with our staff and for the inconvenience you had with your room. We take these comments very seriously and use them for learning and training purposes to improve our future guests’ experiences. Also, on your next visit, we will try our best to accommodate you in the room which best meets your needs. We hope you will give us another chance to provide you with the hospitality you should always expect from us!