Hotels.com
Expedia
Trip.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 March 2021 via mobile

We arrived late to a full hotel and the room I thought I booked wasn’t available. The desk clerk did her magic and found me just what I was looking for. It is an older motel but was sufficient for an overnight stay.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Tina M, Other at La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Amarillo Mid-City, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2021

Hi 492mecheller,

Good day! Thank you for sharing your perspective of our La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Amarillo Mid-City hotel’s accommodations and services! Your compliments to our staff and management team are greatly appreciated. We are excited to share this wonderful review with our hardworking staff, and we thank you again for giving us this opportunity to congratulate them on a job well done. We greatly appreciate the time you've taken to rate our hotel and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 22 March 2021

The room was dirty. I watched a huge cockroach walk across the bathroom floor from my bed which was so soft you could feel the springs. The sink was clogged. It looks NOTHING like the pictures online. Totally gross. If I could give it a 0 I would.

1  Thank 89gaylan
Tina M, Other at La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Amarillo Mid-City, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2021

Hi 89gaylan,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I am so sorry to learn that we failed to meet your expectations of quality service and accommodations. We take the value on your report regarding the sink and the cleanliness of our room. We will act on this complaint seriously and will fix all problems as soon as possible. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Reviewed 21 March 2021

This property is neglected and decaying. It’s gross and you feel like you’re in peril as you walk across the external hallway to the room where the concrete is cracked and has holes and is decayed. The lobby also appears unmaintained. You’ll pay full price and it advertises a breakfast included, but it’s only water, juice box and a granola bar.

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hi hc200333,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I am so sorry to learn that we failed to meet your expectations of quality service and accommodations. We appreciate your time in pointing out the areas in most need of attention as we work towards updating and improving upon our accommodations. I am sorry to hear also that you did not thoroughly enjoy the breakfast options, and I want to let you know that we take your suggestions to heart and are reconsidering the available choices. I do hope you'll return and let us show you a far better experience.

Reviewed 15 March 2021 via mobile

This is the most disappointing and run down La Quinta we have stayed in. The lobby stank of smoke, the building is obviously run down, and there was trash everywhere outside. I am happy to say that the rooms were clean.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Tina M, Other at La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Amarillo Mid-City, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2021

Hi BrandyM726,

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the housekeeping issues that you encountered during your stay in our hotel. Our housekeeping staff is held to a very high standard and we appreciate that you've informed us of a need to address housekeeping policies and procedures. I am so sorry that you smelled smoke in the lobby. Unfortunately, despite our efforts to ensure that nobody smokes in non-smoking areas, it does occasionally happen. Know that your voice is important to us and that we are addressing the issue. On behalf of our entire staff, we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again
when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed 15 March 2021 via mobile

Room was clean. Beds are comfortable. Front desk service was excellent and friendly. Rooms are dated but still very nice and clean. Check in was easy and quick. Bathroom was clean, they was a small amount of toilet paper but other than that it was excellent.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Tina M, Other at La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Amarillo Mid-City, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2021

242windym,

Greetings from La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Amarillo Mid-City. Thank you so much for sharing your review and giving us an honest look at the guest experience in our hotel. It is very rewarding to hear your perspective of our hotel and we appreciate that you have acknowledged our efforts to provide a clean, comfortable, and hospitable experience. On behalf of our entire staff, we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!