Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Expedia
US$93
View deal
Free cancellation until 12/02/23
Reserve now, pay at stay
eDreams
Vio.com
Trip.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 April 2021

Paid for 2 rooms for 3 days all the times my kids and I went to the pool, water was spilling out from kids playing in the pooland the owner came out and said for us not to make the water spill out and told us to get out of the pool and we also had visitors with us and he told my visitor that he had to leave and move his truck off the property and he was not allowed to be here if he wasnt renting a room. This owner is VERY STRICT!!!! I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE TO RENT A ROOM FROM HERE IF U WANT TO SWIM AND HAVE VISITORS and have a good relaxing time. ITS THE WORST HOTEL EXPERIENCE EVER!!!!

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 298evangelinaa
Tina M, Other at Surestay Hotel By Best Western Alice, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2021

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns, we greatly appreciate your feedback. Please know that providing a great guest experience to all who stay with us is a top priority of ours, I am sorry that we failed to do this during your most recent stay. We would like you to know that guest satisfaction is of extreme importance to us and your feedback will be forwarded to management.

I hope you will change your mind about seeking out new accommodations in the area and that you'll give us another chance to restore your faith in our hospitality and service.

Reviewed 4 February 2020

The Patel family who are the owners of Best Western Surestay Hotel in Alice, always takes good care of their guest & we stay there any time we are in the area. This was our 4 time & as always they are there to greet their guest at check, clean rooms & hot breakfast.

Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
AndyP3733, Manager at Surestay Hotel By Best Western Alice, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2020

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 3616642133.

Reviewed 9 October 2019

I have stayed at this location several times since the property first opened. I have been satisfied with the rooms and with their condition every time. My most recent stay had a problem develop with non-stop, slow running, drip from tub faucet. When I informed front desk, Mr. Patel immediately gave me another room so that I did not have to be disturbed while repairs were carried out. His concern for my comfort was appreciated. Rooms were clean and well kept.

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
AndyP3733, General Manager at Surestay Hotel By Best Western Alice, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2019

Hello

Thank You is not enough for your concern. Giving us opportunity to serve you our best service.

Andy Patel

Reviewed 3 July 2019 via mobile

Check in was easy. Mr. Patel was courteous and friendly. The room had easy access to the parking lot. The room was clean comfortable and spacious. I didn't try the breakfast weather looked inviting. Good stay in Alice

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
AndyP3733, Manager at Surestay Hotel By Best Western Alice, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2019

we also look for better service to our guest.

andy Patel

Reviewed 14 May 2019

Former BW property that has been maintained very well and is clean and rooms are large with all expected amenities Large TV, comfy Bed, Micro Wave, Fridge with a nice bath area. Nice linens in bath and coffee maker. Price is kind of high for a Sure Stay but fair.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
AndyP3733, General Manager at Surestay Hotel By Best Western Alice, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2019

Thank you for your stay and makes time to review.

Management