Hotels.com
Expedia
Agoda.com
eDreams
Trip.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 February 2020

The Patel family who are the owners of Best Western Surestay Hotel in Alice, always takes good care of their guest & we stay there any time we are in the area. This was our 4 time & as always they are there to greet their guest at check, clean rooms & hot breakfast.

Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
AndyP3733, Manager at Surestay Hotel By Best Western Alice, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2020

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 3616642133.

Reviewed 9 October 2019

I have stayed at this location several times since the property first opened. I have been satisfied with the rooms and with their condition every time. My most recent stay had a problem develop with non-stop, slow running, drip from tub faucet. When I informed front desk, Mr. Patel immediately gave me another room so that I did not have to be disturbed while repairs were carried out. His concern for my comfort was appreciated. Rooms were clean and well kept.

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
AndyP3733, General Manager at Surestay Hotel By Best Western Alice, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2019

Hello

Thank You is not enough for your concern. Giving us opportunity to serve you our best service.

Andy Patel

Reviewed 3 July 2019 via mobile

Check in was easy. Mr. Patel was courteous and friendly. The room had easy access to the parking lot. The room was clean comfortable and spacious. I didn't try the breakfast weather looked inviting. Good stay in Alice

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
AndyP3733, Manager at Surestay Hotel By Best Western Alice, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2019

we also look for better service to our guest.

andy Patel

Reviewed 14 May 2019

Former BW property that has been maintained very well and is clean and rooms are large with all expected amenities Large TV, comfy Bed, Micro Wave, Fridge with a nice bath area. Nice linens in bath and coffee maker. Price is kind of high for a Sure Stay but fair.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
AndyP3733, General Manager at Surestay Hotel By Best Western Alice, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2019

Thank you for your stay and makes time to review.

Management

Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

Great hotel! My husband and I went there just to get away for the weekend and it was a great hotel! The staff was friendly, the rooms was clean, the Breakfast was hot and fresh, the beds was VERY comfortable! Will be returning!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Andy P, General Manager at Surestay Hotel By Best Western Alice, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2018

Hello
This is manager
Thank you for sharing your experience.
Hope see you again