“Gas stop”

Ranked #4 of 21 Restaurants in Annville
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Stopped off for gas and to use the restroom on the way out went to the counter and Purchased lottery tickets. Pretty much just the gas station with some food options.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

This restaurant is right on State Route 934 and right next to Indiantown Gap National Cemetery. I imagine they get a lot of business from funeral attendees. That described our group today. After honoring and laying to rest a veteran of WWII we stopped at Funcks for some good comfort food. Service was good, (two folks had their orders switched, which was easily corrected). We enjoyed the Monday special, which was a great deal on all their burgers. Be warned, the pies come in huge slices. Women and men from the nearby Army/Reserve Post seem to frequent the place, so that says a lot about their recommendation.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

I had a bu roger and it was done just the way I ordered it. The fries were also very good. My wife had a chicken Caesar Salad but did not like the salad dressing. Prices are reasonable. Very close to I81. Plenty of parking. Military base just yards away. Service was very good.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

Love it for all 3 meals of the day. Their breakfast is like Cracker Barrel but more home cooked. Their lunch and dinner is fantastic. For a place that isn't strictly a burger joint they make a mean hamburger. Their food, to me, is one of the best in the area that isn't a chain. Wait can be a little long to pay, but it gives you a chance to look at desserts!

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

I stopped here for a quick lunch, coming off 81. Easy to find, lots of cars in parking lot boosted my expectations. But they didn't last long. Hostess was grumpy. 10 minutes went by before I was given a menu. Placed my order for a 'crock' of chili.....for $5.79.....so I expected a good sized bowl. Well.... their definition of a 'crock'.....was a CROCK!!!! More the size of a tea cup. Tasted very bland, no real chili flavor to it....just a mix of beans, meat and tomato.
So in short....service, value and taste were poor.
I won't go back.