1,511 results
All reviews sea view private beach animation team salad turkey beach boy very nice hotel a la carte restaurant turkish bath pool area turkish night main bar pool staff relaxing break bodrum centre all inclusive package great holiday
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We decided to come to forever club as the reviews were absolutely amazing.
The reviews were not wrong...
The facilities are clean and tidy, lots of space and the food was excellent. As it was all inclusive it was important for us to get good food and drink and it was.
Plenty of choice, always get food through the day and they really looked after our bellies.

The staff are very friendly and welcoming. One review said they were like a family and we can only agree with that. They are helpful, fun and remembered the whole groups names.

The Italian restaurant service was absolutely the best I have seen and for an all inclusive extra restaurant it was incredible to see how welcoming and professional they all were.

I save the best mention to last. The animations team work tirelessly to ensure everyone has a good time. The hours are long but it doesnt stop them smiling and making you feel special.
Diego has seriously made our holiday one to rember and his service is professional but it is also personal and I feel sad to be leaving a good friend and return home.
I have told him he is always welcome to the UK so I can host him how he has hosted us, with fun and respect.
He is a credit to the hotel, if I was the manager I would pay him what he asks for to keep him as he is invaluable.
I worked in a hotel for over 10 years in management and I would have taken him as part of my team without question.
Thank you Diego, chucky and erkan we hope to see you again.

This hotel will not disappoint you because the staff would not allow it too.

Thank you from Harry, Jess and the (English/Welsh)

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 882harryb
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Went on 18th June with my boyfriend,our room had an amazing sea view room has mini fridge,tv,hairdryer staff & especially Ahmet (beach boy) was super friendly hairdresser in hotel,food was ok loved the kebab on skewer also the desserts was delicious,short bus ride into town which cost 3 lira each

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Amazing food.. Clean and perfect location.. Avoid room 1106.. Electricity box outside is loud... Switched rooms... Defo go again. Some staff friendly and drinks ok. Bustop outside and ferry to kos 10 min walk.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Hotel is good, dine is also good but have dont good wifi, there are many old people but can also be young, the animatören are very good the staff is very polite and are always helpful could only recommend and only try out I would say

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Furkan G
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Stayed at Forever Club for our 53rd wedding anniversary. Such a clean hotel on a lovely hillside looking out to Bodrum and across to the island of Kos. The staff are all so friendly and nothing is too much trouble for them. We ate in the Italian restaurant for our anniversary and were given a beautifully covered table and chairs and later we were give a lovely cake! In the main restaurant were served daily by Islak, Yusuf and Ogulsan. They brought our drinks to the table and even got our morning coffee for us.
Sinan who is in charge of the towels at the pool placed the parasol for us and even got us a refreshment too!
In the main bar we were looked after by Sucru, Bulet, Erhut, Tuana and Adem. Always on hand to refresh your drinks or supply the tea and coffee.
We had the Bronze package in the spa which was £55 but it was well worth it. We had it on our 1st day and we felt so clean and ready to top up our tan!
Our room was cleaned daily and water was replenished three times.
The dolmus passes the hotel every 10 minutes and costs approximately 60p into Bodrum. Security even wait for you returning to help you across the busy road!
The food was varied and the views from the restaurant and bar was beautiful especially at sunset.

Date of stay: May 2018