All reviews swimming pool opened the door long stay night's sleep min walk average hotel
Reviewed 5 September 2018

this hotel is ideally situated if you plan to spend most of your time in Manila. everything is close at hand, the rooms are spacious and clean. if you dont want to eat in the hotel you can just walk to any number of near by restaurants.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Jet754247
Reviewed 2 September 2018

We weren't expecting much from the hotel for the rate. I blindly booked it and didn't know it even had a pool and restaurant. They gave us vouchers for welcome drinks but weren't able to get them because we were out the whole day. The room was on the 16th floor with a nice view of the city. Bed was comfy. The AC was working well. The amenities were complete, save for one bath soap that seemed like it had been there forever, but we called housekeeping to replace it and they did. Some of the furniture and fixtures have scratches, but that was ok. I needed internet for work, and I was told that it wasn't as fast, so I requested a room that had good Globe network signal, and they gave us that. Hope we brought some swimming attire as our son wanted to dip in the pool. Maybe next time. There was smoke smell in the corridor which gladly doesn't seep through the other rooms. We'll still come back when we need an affordable accommodation in Manila.

Room tip: Specifically request for a non-smoking room if you're a non-smoker.
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank niezhining
Reviewed 10 August 2018

I've learn that this hotel not only cater to tourists but also for long stay students from nearby colleges. The hotel internet is very poor inside the room. Their pool needs improvement in terms of some cracks and need more chairs and shade. Their pool is also open for day swimming for those not booked in the hotel. Their room is decent and simple and very basic.

This hotel has a very accessible location but when you get out of the hotel, there are a lot of bystanders or beggars especially near McDonalds and the park nearby.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed there for 3 nights prior to my flight back home the room is huge and seems clean but we saw some cockroach in the room , staff are ok i was pissed a bit because i had an early flight so we left 2am with all my bags its ok and i understand that the guards will question it but we told him my sister is going to come back theyre just gonna go with me to the airport when were on our way to the car he stopped us again a d that pissed me off i dont have time for it i have 3 planes to catch , location is good though its by UN LRT station , fast food, hospital, pharmacy, 24 hours store nearby , bus or jeepney is accesible very convenient.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank dianne_tjm
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel is terrible. Cockroaches are roaming everywhere. We were transfered to another room because of the cockroaches but still the new room have the same problem. So we early checked out instead of staying for one night more. I definitely will not recommend this hotel for travelers.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple