All reviews one bedroom suite cowboy grill mabini street rizal park buffet breakfast front office enjoyed my stay standard room robinsons mall i highly recommend this hotel f b night life room attendant manila bay mitch pastor ermita
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed our 2 nighr stay here in City Garden Suites Hotel. They upgraded our room from Standard Double to Superior Double for free. The staff were very kind and accommodating. The breakfast was also fulfilling, I loved everything that they served here. What I didn't like is that I can hear the noises in the hallway which can be a bit uncomfortable since I am a light sleeper. I could hear people shouting and laughing outside our room at about 1 AM. Our room is about 3 rooms away from the elevator. Also, it seems like everything in the hotel has a price. No slippers were provided in the type of room that we availed. If you want to have one, you have to pay. If you want additional towels, you have to pay. So I was very careful in using the things in the room. I was also disappointed when they cleaned the room and didn't provide additional set of bottled water. They only provided for the 1st day of our stay even if we stayed for 2 days.

But overall, we liked the hotel.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
CGS-GM, General Manager at City Garden Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

Dear shrduh,

We apologize for not meeting your requirement and for the inconvenience it caused. Rest assured that we will take a look on your concern. Some of the amenities are available upon request. On your next stay you may ask our front desk so that they can assist you with your concern. But we are glad to know as well that you still like your recent stay with us. You may indicate as well on your booking next time some of your preference and we will gladly assist you on that as long as we can accommodate it.

Sorry again and we are still looking forward to welcoming you back.

GLory Leteracion

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

It was all good. The staff are very accomodating and they welcome there guest with a smile on their faces. All was good. Dont think twice on choosing this hotel. The food was very yummy but some of there food is a little bit spicy but the food is delicious and there are plenty of food that you can choose from. Also if your going to book visit their official website because they offer a big promo

Date of stay: August 2018

Dear Emman G,

Thank you for your positive comments. We work hard on maintaining the standard of our hotel it warms our hearts to know it is being appreciated.

Thank you again and we are looking forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

Well overall the stay was good and the staffs are also very friendly but I informed the housekeeping staff thrice that there was no toilet paper in the toilet but they didn't replace it and had to use our own..So it only happened to me I don't know..The room, the breakfast and other were good with moderate amount of price and the location is also very good.

Date of stay: July 2018

Dear Abhinav S,

We are truly sorry for the inconvenience.We strive to make our guests' stay a comfortable one. Thank you for letting us know about your concern. Rest assured that we will take a look on it.

We are hoping that you will still consider us on your next visit for us to win back your confidence in us.

Reviewed 18 July 2018

When we arrived we were upgraded to a room with 2 Double/Queen beds, which was great...Room 315 on arrival and 317 on departure.
Best to get a room away from elevator/lift well...
The free breakfast was excellent, no complaints.
They looked after us very well in my opinion, and we'll stay there again.

Room tip: Ask for a room away from the elevator and ask for a room with a shower only (no bathtub)
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank brian r
CGS-GM, General Manager at City Garden Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2018

Dear Brian R,

Greetings from City Garden Suites!

Thank you for taking time to share your comment. We really appreciate reading your positive feedback about outr room and the buffet breakfast. Rest assured that we will continue to work harder to give our valued guest like you the highest degree of satisfaction and value for money.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 15 July 2018

Ideal place to stay. End of May 2018 until 3 June 18. All staff were excellent to deal with. Jen and Roslyn outstanding! Very clean rooms - everyone pleasant and polite and nothing was a problem. Food was excellent. I would recommend hotel to anyone. I will stay again next year! Regards to all the team at City Gardens Suite - Tony L

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
CGS-GM, General Manager at City Garden Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2018

Dear Tony,

Greetings from City garden Suites!

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! My team are really working hard to make our guest stay a comfortable one and also to exceed their expectations. It warms our heart to know that it is being appreciated. Thank you for all the positive feedback. l let Rosalyn and Jen know about your comment and they want to thank you as well.

Thank you for the recommendations and I am looking forwar to meeting you on your next visit.