1,336 results
All reviews rizal park buffet breakfast american embassy cowboy grill ermita area small hotel walking distance deluxe room metered taxi street noise robinsons mall close to the airport enjoyed my stay bw ryan elevator pilar
Reviewed 29 April 2018

I went there on may 2018. Good hotel, friendly employee and good breakfast but the room seems a bit small, others then that its just awesome. Good location as well near to shopping mall and near to ocean.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Best Western H, General Manager at Best Western Hotel La Corona Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Dear Narto,

Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel. We valued the opportunity to serve you and are appreciative of your remarks especially your comments about our friendly employees and good breakfast. We look forward to welcoming you back on your future visit.

If in the meantime I can be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to email me at tetromualdo@bestwesternlacoronamanila.com.

Ma. Celeste "Tet" Romualdo

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

We went here last April 14 for our 10th anniversary. We stayed for a night only since my boyfriend will be leaving a day after for Malaysia. We booked for a superior through Agoda but wad upgraded for a deluxe room upon check in (Thanks to my dear friend). We checked in around 8pm as we still need to run some errands hours prior. When we ran into the room, we were surprised that they have prepared a greeting for us with chocolates on it saying Happy Anniversary. Room was well lit and very spacious. The toilletries were all complete. Clean and well maintained room. The bed was so soft even the blankets and pillows. I have been through a lot of hotels before and I can say that this one is exceptional in terms of comfortability and awesomeness. Whats most rewarding about our stay is the breakfast. Me and my boyfriend really love taking breakfast. And we want our breakfasts to be the best (thats out fave meal of the day haha). They offer buffet breakfast and meals were exceptional. We loved our staycation here. We loved our anniversary. We looked forward to many more staycations.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Best Western H, General Manager at Best Western Hotel La Corona Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2018

Dear tintintininers2018,

Thank you for sharing your experience online, this enable us to to know what we are doing right for our guests. We're so happy that we were able to make your 10th anniversary memorable as this is one of our goals. We hope to be of service to you again soon. Please contact us anytime for your next staycation.

Ma. Celeste Romualdo

Reviewed 25 April 2018

I enjoyed my staying and I recommend all my friends family stay in this hotel
I like all in this hotel really nice hotel and stayed in this hotel so many times
I like this hotel I have mentioned and rated why I like it

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Best Western H, General Manager at Best Western Hotel La Corona Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

Dear moosa177,

Thanks a lot for your positive feedback and for recommending us to your family and friends. We are so happy that you
enjoyed your stay.

We look forward to be of service to you again.

Tet B. Romualdo

Reviewed 24 April 2018

Home away from home in Manila. From arrival to departure the staff really go out of their way to be helpful. From arrival staff are present to collect your luggage and transport it to the lobby. Check in is quick and painless to travelers. Assistance with luggage to your room is provided with a smile.
The rooms are for the most part immaculate, stocked with necessities and comfortable.

Breakfast is tasty with a good selection served piping hot.

Room Tip: High floor to minimize noise disruption.
Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Angelescitypi,

Wow, we are overwhelmed by your great feedback about your stay. We are so glad that we were able to create a good experience from the arrival up to check in , our rooms and breakfast selection. Thank you also for considering us your home away from home.

See you again soon.

Tet B. Romualdo

Reviewed 22 April 2018

Stayed in this hotel for 2 nights . The hotel is quite old and small but well maintained. Service is accommodating starting from reception, they greeted me with a smile,with explanation of room and amenities, luggage assistance from the bellman and even the manager Mr. Bong was very helpful and accommodating.
On my first day AC was Brocken but promptly fixed and to my surprise it was Mr. Bong again assisting me with my concern and asking me if there is anything that he can do to assist me and make my stay comfortable, what a gesture coming from the boss!
Breakfast was superb with Delicious flavoured food, the manager Mr. Bong came to my table to ensure that i am enjoying my meal, no doubt Waiters are very attentive and friendly. I would highly recommend this hotel to my friends and family. Thank you Best Western Manila for the wonderful stay. I will definitely come back! See you soon.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank mrkey2018

Dear mrkey2018,

Thank you for sharing with us your experience. We are pleased that your appreciated our service especially by our duty manager, Bong. It is our commitment to give best service and to treat each of our guests as family member. Thanks also for your recommendation to your friends and family.

If in the meantime I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me through tetromualdo@bestwesternlacoronamanila.com.

Ma. Celeste "Tet" Romualdo