1,340 results
All reviews rizal park buffet breakfast american embassy cowboy grill ermita area small hotel walking distance deluxe room street noise robinsons mall enjoyed my stay bw ryan elevator taxi pilar jollibee
Reviewed 25 April 2018

I enjoyed my staying and I recommend all my friends family stay in this hotel
I like all in this hotel really nice hotel and stayed in this hotel so many times
I like this hotel I have mentioned and rated why I like it

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Best Western H, General Manager at Best Western Hotel La Corona Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

Dear moosa177,

Thanks a lot for your positive feedback and for recommending us to your family and friends. We are so happy that you
enjoyed your stay.

We look forward to be of service to you again.

Tet B. Romualdo

Reviewed 24 April 2018

Home away from home in Manila. From arrival to departure the staff really go out of their way to be helpful. From arrival staff are present to collect your luggage and transport it to the lobby. Check in is quick and painless to travelers. Assistance with luggage to your room is provided with a smile.
The rooms are for the most part immaculate, stocked with necessities and comfortable.

Breakfast is tasty with a good selection served piping hot.

Room Tip: High floor to minimize noise disruption.
Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Angelescitypi,

Wow, we are overwhelmed by your great feedback about your stay. We are so glad that we were able to create a good experience from the arrival up to check in , our rooms and breakfast selection. Thank you also for considering us your home away from home.

See you again soon.

Tet B. Romualdo

Reviewed 22 April 2018

Stayed in this hotel for 2 nights . The hotel is quite old and small but well maintained. Service is accommodating starting from reception, they greeted me with a smile,with explanation of room and amenities, luggage assistance from the bellman and even the manager Mr. Bong was very helpful and accommodating.
On my first day AC was Brocken but promptly fixed and to my surprise it was Mr. Bong again assisting me with my concern and asking me if there is anything that he can do to assist me and make my stay comfortable, what a gesture coming from the boss!
Breakfast was superb with Delicious flavoured food, the manager Mr. Bong came to my table to ensure that i am enjoying my meal, no doubt Waiters are very attentive and friendly. I would highly recommend this hotel to my friends and family. Thank you Best Western Manila for the wonderful stay. I will definitely come back! See you soon.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank mrkey2018

Dear mrkey2018,

Thank you for sharing with us your experience. We are pleased that your appreciated our service especially by our duty manager, Bong. It is our commitment to give best service and to treat each of our guests as family member. Thanks also for your recommendation to your friends and family.

If in the meantime I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me through tetromualdo@bestwesternlacoronamanila.com.

Ma. Celeste "Tet" Romualdo

Reviewed 10 April 2018

After several stay in Manila including Makati - This has become our families FAV! Great Staff- Great Suites - Great Breakfast. Most important GREAT VALUE - Like this area for several reasons, close to US Embassy and close to waterfront walkway for outside exercise. This property also has a fair and truthful transportation staff with nice cars and SUVs for short or long runs!

Room Tip: Suites are not that much more. Lower rooms a little more street noise.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Best Western H, General Manager at Best Western Hotel La Corona Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Dear FunBeachBreaker,

Thank you for your great review and for making us one of your family's favourite hotel. We are happy that we were able to create
a good stay with great value.

We look forward to be of service to you again soon. If in the meantime I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to email me at tetromualdo@bestwesternlacoronamanila.com.

Ma. Celeste Romualdo

Reviewed 31 March 2018

It's a great hotel. I love the location. Everything is walking distance. I hv been staying here for last 3 years. Customer service is excellent. Very accumadating. It goes long was being a loyal guest.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Isaac R,

Thank you for your recent stay and for your great feedback. We are happy that you love the location and our service. Thank you for staying with us for the last three years and we look forward to your future visits.

If in the meantime I can be of any assistance,pease do not hesitate to contact me through my email at tetromualdo@bestwesternlacoronamanila.com.

Ma. Celeste Romualdo