All reviews robinsons mall corridor noise bars restaurants street kids five minute walk renovated room an update manila hotels small refrigerator malate ermita convenient location room cleaning walking distance bath towels excellent location perfect stay reception staff
Reviewed 29 October 2018 via mobile

Centrally located in the heart of Malate it meet my needs. The room was a little dated but the services are superior. A cozy setup with an inviting restaurant plus nearby access to shopping and entertainment. Worth a look.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 24 October 2018

I’m not thinking to stay in this hotel anymore, because of the reception staffs, I booked one room over the phone, the resveration lady give me total cost of my booking and I confirmed it, but when I arrive the hotel, the reception staffs charged me more, I asked them why u charge me more, they said it was a mistake!!! In fact this the second times happen to me in this hotel with the same issue.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank David L
Reviewed 12 October 2018

My room was fully renovated and comfy with a Samsung flat screen tv, a small refrigerator, and a safe. The air conditioner was perfect. The hotel is quiet. It's only a five-minute walk to Robinson's mall. The employees are very nice, respectful, and helpful. I am a woman solo traveler and stayed in this hotel for 10 days and I did not have any problems. I felt safe, although it would be better if the hotel guests would show first their room card/key before using the elevator to be more secured. There was a big storm during my stay and was worried about the big possibility of a power outage but the front desk clerk assured me that the hotel has a generator, and sure enough, the television went off only for like 3 minutes or so. The hotel is not fancy but comfy enough. It did not require a deposit for incidentals and let me for an early check-in because there's an available room. I only gave four stars because some towels and bed sheets were dark and badly needed more bleach to make them whiter and to avoid diseases too. The bathroom was newly renovated obviously but the water overflows which is a safety hazard and the tendency is to use the bath towels to block the overflowing which was not really helpful at all. In Philippines, you cannot flush the toilet paper not like here in the USA, so it's like disgusting which was not the hotel's fault. The handheld little shower by the toilet to wash yourself is also disgusting because the previous guests used it unless of course if they sanitize that whole thing thoroughly. The bathroom should be sanitized each time they clean it and I didn't smell any sanitizer or bleach for me to say that it's very clean. There should be a microwave oven. Other than those things, it was a perfect stay and I would definitely stay here again if I'm in Manila. They are very kind and that makes a lot of difference.

Room tip: ask for a newly renovated room
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 9 July 2018

When we go to Manila we always stay here. The price is good, hotel staff friendly and it is clean. We stay there about 2 times a year. The only bad part is the WIFI is not good. Good location and close to Robinsons Plaza Mall..

Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Fabulous location just a minute away from Robinson’s. Staff are very courteous and helpful. Property is old and though they have refurbished it’s been done on a very thin budget. Everything is clean and nice but most things are broken and need replacing

Date of stay: June 2018