Hotels.com
Expedia
eDreams
Agoda.com
Trip.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 January 2020

I was on a half board booking for 6 nights. The disappointment started off from the time of check-in

1) Made to wait for 2 hours for check-in as the room wasn't ready. I reached the hotel at 5 pm MVT. Else, I had to take a twin room.

2) The restaurant across the street is the location for breakfast and other meals based on your meal option. Day 1 Dinner, was told to choose from their fixed lunch menu, Day 2 Dinner onwards, I was told the menu items can be shown but never was explained what fits into a half board. I was only told. Oh, this isn't in the plan or we will adjust it into the plan. Day 3 onwards, no buffet Breakfast because of not many guests in the hotel. Again I was not told what is the spread if there is no buffet. Black Coffee is awful.

3) The room is rundown and the TV remote had dust. So not sure how good is the housekeeping

The only positive was the laundry even though it wasn't express service, I got it back by the end of the day instead of the usual 36 hours. Also, the sitting area behind the lift area. It is a nice place to meet friends and chitchat

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 January 2020

I started to use this hotel in 2017 when I travelled to Male for a business requirement after 16 years. The hotel that I used to stay Nasandura Palace was under construction.,
This hotel offered a breakfast Buffet in 2017 but when I went in 2018 and in 2019 Dec I found the Quality has gone down.
I must indicate that the staff up from the technician/driver to top most accountant were super friendly staff.

Room tip: Go for larger rooms towards sea front on 7th floor.
Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Mookaihotel, Reservation officer at Mookai Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2020

Dear Prasanna,

Thank you for your helpful feedback! Our team has taken you suggestion very seriously and is working hard on improving this.
Glad to read our team members were helpful and friendly.
The entire team look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 6 January 2020

Reservation on agoda, they ask to pay 144 USD for an extra bed, After my compliance to agoda they canceled the reservation, still waiting for reimbursement. After that they send me to the branch mookai suites.

Date of stay: January 2020
Mookaihotel, Reservation officer at Mookai Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2020

Dear Toni,

We are sorry to hear regarding the issue you faced with the booking.
We have addressed the extra bed charge issue to Agoda as well.

Regards,

Reviewed 31 December 2019

I stayed here waiting to leave on a cruise around the islands. The location is excellent - very close to the city center and to the ferry taking you to the airport. The staff were kind and the rooms are clean. The bathroom has good hot water and the air conditioning works well. The big drawback to the hotel is that next door there is a MAJOR building project going on - and the drilling started at 6 am and went on throughout the day. Having arrived from an international flight, it meant it was not easy to catch a quick afternoon nap. Although I would recommend the hotel, I would wait until the building next door is finished before booking your stay.

Date of stay: December 2019

Dear Guest,

We are thrilled to have met your expectations and thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your stay!
We would like to express our apologies regarding the construction work which is going on in the next building.
We hope your next stay at our Hotel will be a pleasant journey.

Regards,

Reviewed 30 November 2019

We had just one night here before going on a cruise around the islands and it was clean and comfortable. It has a pool but we couldn't use it as there was a kids party going on. It has WFI and a comfy bed and is situated not far from where the ferry gets in from the airport. I would stay here again in transit.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Amanda C
Mookaihotel, Reservation officer at Mookai Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2019

Dear Amanda,

We are delighted that we could ensure a comfortable stay during your visit and thank you for taking time out to share your experience.
We hope you will be able to use, our roof top pool in your next visit to Male' city.

Regards