Lowest prices for your stay
eDreams
Hotels.com
US$225
View deal
ExpediaUS$225
FindHotel
Trip.com
All reviews rooftop pool one night top floor no alcohol airport hotel short stay breakfast buffet male island rain shower rooms are nice island resort ocean view lime restaurant other islands azur boat maldives
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 October 2021

Staff are really friendly.
Top notch facilities.(Pool, Restaurants,Rooms,Spas and much more)
They even offer Food delivery services
Very comfortable.
Good food.
Everything is well organized.
Would definitely go back :)

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 October 2021 via mobile

Visited the Top floor restaurant/cafe , food was undercooked and not eatable.
Very expensive for the kind of service they display.
I would suggest them to enhance their food and also reduce the price if they cant do that

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 September 2021 via mobile

What a wonderful experience at the Jen Hotel Shangrilar In Male Capital of Maldives
We stayed 4 days for a unforgettable last visit, before boarding for Doha !

From the moment we arrived the staff hosted us as family, the Rooftop Restaurant and Infinity Pool were so inviting, the food was exceptional and tasty with international fare.
The Chef prepared special dishes to our table that we we requested,
The Guest room perfect with all the amenities we expected.
I’m so happy we stayed in the heart of the city center.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 September 2021

The Jen Hotel is ideally located for the business traveller to the Maldives. It is well priced (not an expensive resort hotel) and is readily accessible to the whole of Male. The hotel is a no-frills hotel, much like a typical business stay hotel close to international airports. It has good restaurants and its buffet breakfast is the equivalent of any served in the fancier and more expensive resorts.

My only complaint is that room service did somehow forget to clean my room on two occasions.

Room tip: Ask for a room with a view - on the north side of the hotel.
Date of stay: August 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 August 2021

I had a long-term, 45 day stay at the JEN and the STAFF took care of all of my needs and welcomed me each day by name. I was incredibly impressed and comfortable. Especially, the Azur Rooftop restaurant and breakfast staff, including Riyaz who greeted me every morning and made sure I got my daily fix of lattes. The room staff were also incredibly accommodating and a special Thank You to Aslam for ensuring my room was clean, with bed made, fresh towels, and air conditioned. The reception staff and front lobby doormen/porters were fabulous as well, and available to assist me. I'll be staying at the JEN many times in the near future while in Male' on business.

Date of stay: July 2021