Lowest prices for your stay
US$225
View deal
eDreams
Hotels.comUS$225
ExpediaUS$225
ZenHotels.comUS$261
All reviews rooftop pool one night top floor no alcohol airport hotel short stay breakfast buffet male island rain shower rooms are nice island resort ocean view lime restaurant other islands azur boat maldives
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 August 2021

I had a long-term, 45 day stay at the JEN and the STAFF took care of all of my needs and welcomed me each day by name. I was incredibly impressed and comfortable. Especially, the Azur Rooftop restaurant and breakfast staff, including Riyaz who greeted me every morning and made sure I got my daily fix of lattes. The room staff were also incredibly accommodating and a special Thank You to Aslam for ensuring my room was clean, with bed made, fresh towels, and air conditioned. The reception staff and front lobby doormen/porters were fabulous as well, and available to assist me. I'll be staying at the JEN many times in the near future while in Male' on business.

Date of stay: July 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 June 2021 via mobile

We stopped by here for the rooftop restaurant and mound area. Fantastic dinner food and amazing views, wrapped up with a delicious mocha cappuccino while overlooking the amazing city and ocean views. My wife and I just spent a week in a resort and loved that we could wrap up an amazing honeymoon here in the capital Male.

Great service throughout our trip, this was no exception

Thank you!

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
HJMD GM, General Manager at JEN Maldives Male by Shangri-La, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2021

Dear Dmdkhan 753,
Thank you for your kind review of JEN Maldives, Male' by Shangri-La. It is certainly our pleasure to part of your lovely honeymoon experience. We are pleased to hear that your have found the Azur Restaurant experience a great one, with the magnificent view. My team and I cannot wait to welcome you back in the near future!
Best Regards,
Brice Lunot

Reviewed 6 June 2021 via mobile

It's been a great 3 weeks staying here. We felt the warm hospitality of the staff even during the covid time. We stay here for 3 weeks and dine in at rooftop restaurant everyday that the restaurant staff remember what we like and what we don't like. I would like to say specially thank you to Samantha who pay attention to detail of our breakfast and lunch ...even extra serving spoon and my coke with ice after meal!! This really made me feel like home...even though we were stuck in the hotel!!
Another great hospitality that I really appreciate I from Shani our housekeeper on our 9th floor. He is very nice , polite, and keep my room super clean. More over, I have my little Teddy and I like to make my bed the way that I fold my blanket my way...and Shani took care of my Teddy and made my bed the same way as I did myself ...that's really nice of him.

Thank you so much for making me feel like home for the pass 3 weeks

I'll be stopping by in the future while I'm still living around Maldives!!

Room tip: The only hotel in Male that has a pool!!
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Soloista-Soul
HJMD GM, General Manager at JEN Maldives Male by Shangri-La, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2021

Dear Soloista-Soul,
What a delightful review. We love your nice description of the stay experience, and certainly enjoyed being a "home away from home" for you. Looking forward to welcoming you back for yet another great stay.
Best Regards,

Reviewed 30 May 2021 via mobile

Had a great chance to try the Takeaway ofJens kitchen to go we tried the sandwiches and it was very delicious we really enjoyed the meal very much the food was tasty the service was great the packaging was excellent it’s worth it to try go for it.

Trip type: Travelled with family
HJMD GM, General Manager at JEN Maldives Male by Shangri-La, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2021

Dear Sosomel8I,

We are glad to know that the service provided by my friendly colleagues was well-received! It is great to know that the take away food specially the JENS signature sandwich was well-loved by you, which will certainly motivate our colleagues. My team and I would love to welcome you back.

Best Regards

Reviewed 30 May 2021

Stayed in the hotel for two nights as a transit the state was great amazing stuff we’re so friendly the hotel is located in the heart of the city near the airport and near to JT terminal it was Ramadan and it was very quiet but it was very nice to stay and rest before heading to our resort.

Dear Tiger14141414,

Thank you for the review. We love it that you enjoyed staying with us, and very much appreciate the nice description of the areas of your enjoyment, detailing services and our facilities. Indeed, we are happy to have met expectation in all aspects of the stay experience. Looking forward to welcoming you back.
Stay Safe & Best Regards