Lowest prices for your stay
US$109
View deal
Expedia
HiltonUS$109
eDreams
Hotels.comUS$109
6,164 results
All reviews the executive lounge lake view klia express kl sentral station diamond member le meridien business trip main restaurant convenient location public transport f b shopping mall buffet breakfast bukit bintang vasco noor azura
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 June 2022

Ultimately, I would express my special appreciation and congrats, to Ms. Kristine Chan (Hotel Manager), Mr. Rizki Triananda (Front Office Manager), Mr. Kazi Hassan (Executive Chef), Mr. Rasdan (Chef Vasco), Mr. Raja Adli (F&B Assistant Manager) and the whole team who always makes our stays so great, awesome and cheerful.

First of all, I really appreciate excellent service by Mr. Rizki who helped me on reservation 2 weeks before check-in. Mr. Rizki hospitality during our stays were really great, even though he is busy with his works but he will make sure stop by even few seconds to say hi and chat a moment. I always hats off to Mr. Rizki on his caring service and hospitality.

I feel like being back at full service before COVID-19 pandemic. We really enjoyed and grateful to Chef Kazi who spend some time visits guest at the Lounge and very consents on foods served to guests. These stays were really memorable with ever-best service at the Executive Lounge by Hemanathan, Towid, Farah, Rahman and Alieb. All of them are so attentive, humble, give high respects to us and very committed on their duty.

The ever most wonderful moments coming again is when we treated awesomely at the Vasco’s Restaurant with great hospitality at the entrance when you will be lead for the seat. I was surprised to see Ms. Kristine Chan at the Vasco entrance welcoming guests. Service from Mr. Anbu, Sanjai and Mr. Raja Adli was really great and memorable. All of them very caring, humble, helpful and attend promptly to our request during breakfasts. Mr. Anbu, no matter how busy, he is a good observer and very focus in giving service each time we are here.

Based on my experience staying in Hilton properties around the world, I will definitely say that all of them listed above are the most valuable asset to Hilton Kuala Lumpur and hoping to see them again in next visits.

That is HILTON ultimate vision & Mission which "Connecting People and Passion" around the world.

S. Parthiban
Malaysia

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Parthiban_Shumugam
Kristine Chan, Other at Hilton Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear S. Parthiban,

It was our pleasure to have you as always and your raving reviews of our team have often been a great source of motivation for us.

We look forward to welcoming you “home” to Hilton KL again soon!

Reviewed 30 June 2022 via mobile

Food was good and the lounge was packed with full of guest mostly all the table has been taken , what’s makes me feel Surprised only 2 person on the service floor , even my food takes about 45 minutes staff were very humble and polite and sincerely apologies to me on the shortfall of the service , even lack of the timeframe of the serving the food but the staff were so attentive even their short of staff. Kudos to the staff and my bad I didn’t get the staff name , one Malay girl wearing tudung. Hopefully can rectify the staffing issue .

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear DashMag2195,

Thank you for leaving us a good rating and review. It's a pleasure to note that you were impressed with our cuisines and hospitality despite certain shortfalls and delays you had encountered at The Lounge.

On the latter note, I appreciate your patience and constructive feedback on our speed of service and will be sure to address this with the team for improvement.

I look forward to welcoming you back for a much better experience soon.

Reviewed 29 June 2022 via mobile

Excellent service and freshest food! A wide array of fruit at their incredible breakfast buffet where I was greeted with a smile and a plate of Jack fruit everyday (thank you Adam)!!! Most notably, service by Adam, Adani, Ahnbu, Chef Wai Lum, Sanjay, and Pravin was outstanding! Looking forward to returning here soon!

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Paula D,

Thank you for the fantastic write-up on your breakfast experience. I'm glad you had enjoyed the cuisines and incredible service at Vasco's, and I'm sure our team members would really appreciate your encouragement, especially Adam, Adani, Ahnbu, Sanjai, Pravin and Chef Wai Lun.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 28 June 2022 via mobile

Really enjoyed our stay here, and face masks apart, it was like being back at a full service hotel before COVID struck. Good service, large well appointed rooms, fantastic location for public transport (and airport train) and the best hotel breakfast offering imaginable. If I had a negative it would be the Executive Lounge which isn't anything special. But overall, we cannot wait to return.

Room tip: Get the train from the airport to KL Central. You can walk undercover to the hotel in minutes.
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear john m,

Thank you for your five-star review. I'm glad you were impressed with our top-notch service and spaciously cosy rooms. On top of that, it's great to know we've also blown you away with a fantastic breakfast spread. I'm sure our team at Vasco's would be happy to hear that. :)

Having said that, I appreciate and note your well-meaning comments regarding our Executive Lounge offerings as well.

We can't wait to host you again at Hilton KL!

Reviewed 25 June 2022 via mobile

Great hospitality, great food, great staff,
Welcomed warmly. ! Special thanks to Mr Muiz, Mr Sanjay, Mr Haikal, Ms Baidah, Mr Fauzi & the rest of vasco crew, your service most appreciated ! Food is fantastic ❤️

Trip type: Travelled with family
Kristine Chan, Other at Hilton Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2022

Dear Natredzuan,

Thank you for writing us a superb recommendation. I'm glad you were well impressed with our extensive dinner buffet, not to mention the excellent service delivered by our team. Muizz, Sanjai, Haikal, Baidah and Fauzi would be delighted with your compliments too, as I'm sure they would inspire the team to continue doing their best to provide exceptional experiences to our guests.

I look forward to welcoming you back for another round at Vasco's!