3,623 results
All reviews the club lounge essence restaurant villa danieli celestial court monorail station quill city mall walk in wardrobe spg member petronas towers chinese restaurant star hotel bukit bintang spacious room buffet breakfast golden triangle concierge ellie
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

I stayed in sheraton because walking distance to start line SCKLM 2018, We enjoy the room and bed very comfy. The place near train station, and quite easy to find food though not many. In the hotel there is a italian food with romantic ambience and the food also nice. We like our stay in Sheraton

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

It's an old hotel, perhaps the equipment need more repair and maintenance, however, they provide the best service which makes customers feel warm, it's not far farm KLCC area, and it only takes ard RM 5 to call a grab. Breakfast is quite good as well.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 April 2018

Greatly Recommended to All....

Best Service Provided By Your Reception, Concierge, Essence Restaurant and Your Housekeeping Team.My Stay From Alpha and Omega Super Amazing.

I Can Easily Avoid the Traffic Because It's Very Convenience Place For People Like Me Especially It's a Pedestrian walk-way.Moreover The Monorail Station Takes 1 Minutes Below,

Highly recommended to my family and friends,
Definitely I'll Come Back

Room Tip: KL Tower View
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank arinanor
Reviewed 26 April 2018

Ms. Ellie and her team were extremely professional and provided quality customer service, and Ellie always prompt response throughout the wedding planning process.
Thank you so much Ellie, highly recommend Ellie, eventful Planner coordinator and catering. Thank you for everything.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 April 2018

Our last stay here, we saw a decline is service and some parts of the rooms need fixing. I know the hotel will undergo renovation soon, but it doesn't excuse the hotel from providing high quality service.

And the worst part is, it feels like the hotel is just using it as an excuse to make up for their own downfall. The best part is, I believe they have a template when guest gives them a feedback. The email I receive in December and the latest one in march, both are identical.

The hotel manager told my ambassador they they would like to meet up and explain about why our experience was bad. And worst part is, I approached front desk during check out. I was told that there was no such appointment being made.

I think I draw my line here. After these few months of what we've experienced here, I think for now, I would avoid the property until things get fixed. So far, I feel like its all just an excuse. It is really sad as Sheraton Imperial use to be one of my favorite property in town.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
9  Thank rickycarter93
SIKLManagement, Hotel Manager at Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We regret that standards of our services made you so disappointed. Please accept our most sincere apologies. I have already gathered with my team to discuss your input and are working on ways to ensure that we do not disappoint any other guest in a similar way as we strive to improve the quality of our service. Thank you for your valuable feedback, and we do hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you better in the future.

Yours sincerely,