7,850 results
All reviews horizon club lemon garden arthur's bar petronas towers chocolate fountain lobby lounge our honeymoon upgraded to a suite fantastic hotel pool area is breakfast buffet five star hotel club room an upgrade monorail station late check bukit bintang
Reviewed 23 November 2014

Great hotel from the moment i arrived at airport and was picked up to the moment i check out.

Staff are all very efficient and yet still personal and friendly. Food is excellent, and the lemon tree buffet is just divine, plenty of choice and covers eastern and western food and some great desserts

Bedroom is classic, and nice size with beds that are super comfortable and a choice of lovely pillows. I have a 5 fantastic nights sleep.

Room on level 19 where i stayed had great big windows that over look towards Petronas Tower but zero noise. Lovely

Expensive, but worth it

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with shangri-la.com
SLKL-GM, General Manager at Shangri-La Hotel Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent business trip to Kuala Lumpur. It is wonderful to know that you have found our staff to be efficient and friendly. I would also like to thank you for your compliments on the food at Lemon Garden Cafe. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon. Thank you. Best regards, Manfred Weber, General Manager.

Reviewed 22 November 2014 via mobile

Wow, stunning! Best hotel I have ever been. You have to book a room with a view on the Petronas Tower + breakfast!
The breakfast is stunning: too much to try everything. I have never ever ever seen such a breakfast in a hotel... Wow.
Service is 100%, no doubt that they do everything to offer the best service.
"Roof top bar" is great with a nice view on the tower.
Used the pool once, was too cold for me... Swimming yes, splashing no!

Date of stay: December 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for staying with us during your trip to Malaysia last December. Most of all, thank you for your compliments especially on the breakfast and our services. It was a real pleasure to have been of service to you. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon. Thank you. Best regards, Manfred Weber, General Manager.

Reviewed 22 November 2014 via mobile

I attended a conference held in this hotel. The food service is very good and i also like the steady internet connection provided.
I find the conference room is also very good and convenient.
The hotel also provides an ample of facilities to keep you busy after the conference. They have spa, fitness centre, swimming pool.

Looking forward to have the opportunity to stay in the hotel again.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you for staying with us during your recent business trip to attend a conference at our hotel. I am glad to learn from your review that our facilities and services have met your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon. Thank you. Best regards, Manfred Weber, General Manager.

Reviewed 22 November 2014 via mobile

First of all: my expectations were very high. I had booked a suite, was upgraded to the Horizon Club and an even better suite, so I was expecting nothing short of absolute perfection. In that context, I was a little disappointed.

The suite was large enough and the bed nice. Internet so-so. Amenities not so great - Hilton has much better ones.

The Horizon Club was great. However, when I tried to bring another hotel guest for a breakfast meeting, that wasn't possible without charge. I thought that was ridiculous, because my guest only changed location of breakfast - and I was entitled to two guests at the club.

Breakfast in the main cafe was pretty normal and certainly nothing to call home about.

During the conference and the show Internet worked just fine for emails etc. That was a very pleasant surprise and the hotel should be commended for it.

However the whole building felt oldish and lacked the freshness and appeal I would expect of a Shangri-La (eg in Putrajaya).

I will go elsewhere next time.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent business trip to Kuala Lumpur. I have taken note of your comments in the review and hope that you would accord us another opportunity to prove our services to you again in the near future. Thank you. Best regards, Manfred Weber, General Manager.

Reviewed 21 November 2014

The Shangri~La Horizon Club is the only way to go. The people in it make you feel at home not just a hotel! It's a delight to return and meet my dear friends again, Fredrick and Fez who welcomed us as family

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with shangri-la.com

Dear Guest,
Thank you for staying with us during your recent trip to Malaysia. Most of all, thank you for your compliments on our staff, Fredrick and Fez. Your compliments will certainly spur us on to provide the very best for our guests. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon. Thank you. Best regards, Manfred Weber, General Manager.