5,725 results
All reviews petronas towers mosaic restaurant the club lounge klcc park park view infinity pool our honeymoon chinese restaurant luxury hotel amazing hotel corner room shopping mall buffet breakfast bukit bintang mosaics mokl heen
Reviewed 18 November 2017

Mandarin Oriental excellent hotel,all the services are superb.wonderful staff very helpful in every way especially the mosaic restauraunt staff in particular Madi and Abrahim wonderful service.The breakfast and evening buffets plenty of choices.The fitness / pool is excellent,cant fault this hotel would most defiantly return great location.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank glyn h
Frank S, General Manager at Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Dear glyn h

It’s awesome to know that we met your expectations and I will share your special recognition with Madi and Abrahim.

Thank you for staying with us and we certainly look forward to welcome you back to our hotel.

Cheers

Reviewed 18 November 2017

A first class hotel in true sense, very well maintained despite being two decades old. Highly well trained , experienced staffs at hand to assist. Food & beverage outlets world class indeed. High profile guests seen using the property including the Selangor King. Whats more a property could wish for ... The sky is no limit.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank baliprince

Dear baliprince

Thank you for your firm endorsement on our hotel’s facilities and excellent service.

It is our pleasure to serve you and we look forward to welcome you back to our hotel when you are next in KL.

Warm regards
General Manag4er

Reviewed 18 November 2017

It was a great pleasure for my wife and myself to stay at Hotel Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur from 9th till 15th October 2017 in room no. 2618, where we enjoyed every moment during our stay.
We appreciate the warm hospitality extended to us by all members at the Hotel. We being vegetarians, they took special efforts to provide us the vegetarian food on our request. We wish them all the best.
Though the list of names of the members is long, to name few, I would like to thank specially Mr. Ahmad Mahathir-Assistant Club Floor Manager & his team –Mr. Razman, Kamal, Nizam, Mimie (Minu) and Matsela Noora and other staff members in the lounge, who made our stay memorable.
We also have few more members of your hotel Mr. Albert Soriano-Assitant Restaurant Manager Mosaic, Mr. Suresh and his team members-Baizura, Fee, Suhaida, Bob, Khai, Mahendren, Eila, who took great care during our breakfast time. We relished your special Masala chai.
We look forward to stay in Hotel Mandarin Oriental and look forward to visit your Club Lounge room in near future.
We wish you all the best and Happy Deepavali

Room Tip: room no. 2618 is too good
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Vikram C

Dear Vikram C

It is an absolute pleasure to hear of your remarkable experience on this occasion and greatly appreciate your commendation towards Mahathir, Razman, Kamal, Nizam, Mimie, Matsela Noora, Albert, Suresh, Baizura, Fee, Suhaida, Bob, Khai, Mahendran and Eila which I will share with them.

We greatly appreciate your kind patronage and look forward to welcome your family back for another exceptional stay on our Club Floor!

Warmest regards

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

When we stayed at the Mandarin two years ago, we finished off our visit with a trip to the Grill restaurant.

This time we stayed at the Renaissance but still completed out holiday with a spectacular meal at the Grill again.

The hotel is special, and one reason why we will keep coming back. Next time, we may stay closer to KL Sentral. However, we will be back for the food.

The menu is easy to read, with a good selection of dishes for every taste. All prepared and cooked to the highest quality. Our friends live in KL, and as locals they always ensure the waiter's know what is expected.

This time the use of teainee and inexperienced people showed through. Not enough to detract from the food, but enough to need to explain our orders several times.

This was the same for pre-dinner drinks and even trying to arrange a taxi at the end of the evening.

But don't let that stop you as the food really is that good it is easy to forgive these mistakes.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Peter A

Dear Peter A

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and we greatly appreciate your kind patronage.

We have taken good note of your observations on our service and rest assured that every effort is being made to ensure we meet our guests’ expectations. We greatly appreciate your kind support towards our hotel and hope to welcome you back to our hotel for an enjoyable stay as well as many more delectable delights at Mandarin Oriental!

Cheers

Reviewed 18 November 2017

This was my first stay at a Mandarin Oriental hotel, something I've meaning to try for years knowing their reputation for outstanding service. I generally don't like over-attentive hotels but the service at MO KL never felt intrusive, things seemed to happen magically before I'd even asked for them, and no request was too much trouble. I cannot speak highly enough of our two night stay - the staff were friendly, informative and eager to help. We'd booked a hotel car, arrived at the airport early in the morning and our driver was ready with water and a cool towel. We'd reserved a Club Room so even though we got to the hotel before check in, we were escorted up to the Club Floor by our wonderful personal host (I think her name was Zatan - she was excellent) for a delicious full breakfast buffet, then we swam in the pool until our room was ready. I had a great facial and massage by Zee, a perfect haircut and very entertaining chat about Malaysia from Jennifer in the salon, and a couple of great workouts in the gym, where all the equipment is top class. I ordered room service twice and each time it was delicious and arrived super fast (I can recommend the tofu cakes). At one point there was a minor miscommunication about one of the rewards with my Platinum Amex, something I was not concerned about at all, but it was quickly remedied with a phone call from check-in and the delivery of delicious macaroons and chocolates to our room. To top it all off, I'd forgotten it was my birthday the following week but Zatan reminded me with a surprise chocolate birthday cake at lunch on our final day. I've been on the road for 8 months this year and I have to say this was the most impressive hotel experience yet. Thanks to all the team - if I'm ever in a city with a Mandarin Oriental, I know where I'll be staying.

Room Tip: Club rooms on high floors are worth the extra cost
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Nikejack

Dear Nikejack

Thank you for staying with us and posting this superb review. We are truly happy to hear that we met your expectations and that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay with us.

Zatun, Zee and Jessica would be thrilled to hear of your lovely comments as it is our aim to provide our guests with an unforgettable experience at Mandarin Oriental.

We look forward to enamour you with our luxurious hospitality when your travels bring you back to Kuala Lumpur.

Warmest regards