All reviews lrt station budget hotel chinese food public transport convenience store air con stayed nights kl rail
Reviewed 26 December 2017

I required for the room with garden view. Hence, they allocated the room in the most corner for me. The room was clean and had all the basic amenities such as TV, water boiler, iron with board, heater in the washroom and also toiletries. The staffs were friendly. Overall, the stay was a good one. No complaints.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 October 2017

Oh please! Forget about the rooms (which they are amazing as they are cozy), plus it's perfect for me and my girlfriend. But the staffs are so nice! I was not able to get their names but all that we needed was delivered! The girl who took care of our checked in was very professional and even helped us book a grab. The guy who's in charge at night made us feel comfortable as he prepared our orders and when we checked out, the guy took care of our grab again. And all of them did not show any attitudes! Thank you guys!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 October 2017

I stayed 2 nights at V Garden. The staff is great, no complaints about them, at all. I have been here 4 years earlier and everything looked much fresher and was working better, after a talk with the manager I understood more about the situation. It is a good budget hotel just out of the City Center. There is public transport nearby and next door is a great Vietnamese Bar with Vietnamese coffee. When the everything has been renovated and maintained it is a good cheap hotel for a big city like KL. Thanks again to the kind staff! :-)

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 October 2017

This hotel was recommendated by a friend of mine and to my surprise, it has a beautiful courtyard garden for such a budget hotel.

I stayed in Deluxe room. It was spacious & bed is comfortable too.

I have to mention that the staffs are superb friendly & helpful.

With this affordable rate & services, i will definately back again after my singapore trip.

Hope to see all of you again !!

Room Tip: deluxe room is spacious & can add extra bed
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

nice hotel ,, so comfort while staying there, near to shopping mall and public transport.. Good environment and have mini garden and so clean.. Friendly front desk. Overall is was good, and will come again

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends