“Good meal, not perfect. ”
Review of Wasabi

Wasabi
Ranked #614 of 35,567 Restaurants in Osaka
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

First off, very cool to see a female chef- a first for me to see in Japan. Some yummy skewers, interesting combos, some less so, but not sure how much this type of food can be elevated. Still, a very enjoyable meal.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Wasabi is a very small kushikatsu Restaurant near Namba station. If it was not for Google map we would have missed it. They can only seat about 8 out 9 people. Their kushikatsu is very good. Many of them are vegetables mixed with meat or seafood. I liked their uni and gluten roll appetiser and they small squid fried. It is expensive but it is good. They also speak some English and they do take reservation from hotel

1  Thank gzau
Reviewed 3 October 2017

we went for an early dinner as we had a flight to catch and were very glad that they opened at 5pm on a sunday. by the time we arrived 5 minutes past the hour, the tiny counter was almost full and service was already in full swing. Very pleasant staff who amazingly managed in such cramped conditions to serve a profusion of delights. Sorry that we ran out of time and space to completely finish all the courses available!

Reviewed 28 May 2016

I chose to eat in one star Michelin restaurant with my japanese friend: nothing special.The only thing, I remenber very well, it's the bill, that I paid...too much for what I got. I wanted take a picture of the dishes, to remind this dinner.it was forbidden.I was disappointed, but at the end of the dinner, I was happy to haven't done this: an evening to be forgotten!!

Reviewed 30 January 2016

i am so disappointed, we ate two years ago at this fabulousrestaurant, but when we tried to rebook,were advised they will only allow two foreigners in their restaurant at any one time. i tried to bookfor four of us via our hotel concierge and were first told there was only a five pm booking then told sorry only two foreigners allowed at one time in their restaurant. I, as was the australian japanese concierge of our hotel, am so disappointed, wasabi this is unacceptable behaviour in any country. If only you knew two of our guests were japanese australian exchange students, so much for trying
to develop relationships across the world. very bad impression Wasabi.

5  Thank JRBB22