“Minoh Hike and Speaking with New Friends!”
Review of Kansai Hikes

Kansai Hikes
Ranked #4 of 48 Outdoor Activities in Osaka
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We organize (large group or personal) hikes in Osaka, Kobe, Nara and Kyoto providing locals & travelers the opportunity to enjoy the BREATHTAKING scenery and culture in a friendly, safe and vibrant atmosphere:) We'll show you the REAL Kansai and take you off the tourist trail showing you the hidden gems, taking YOU to INCREDIBLE places and giving you lasting memories for a very discounted price:)
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed 2 May 2018

I met so many fun people on this hike! I met some people from Germany, Japan, and China. Everyone was very kind, and the hike was beautiful. Andy, the host, is very personable and knowledgeable!

Loved the waterfall and hike! We hiked for a few hours and had enough breaks in between! Andy made us lunch and also talked with me about our mutual hobby for a little while!

We first visited Minoh waterfall, then hiked up into the mountains to see a temple and flowers ( forgot the name of the temple, Im sorry )

Loved the waterfall and hike! We hiked for a few hours and had enough breaks in between! Andy made us lunch!

私は日本で何かをタイプしないと投稿しませんので、私はパイが好きです

"mount"
"anas"
"meetup"

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

I've been on a couple of hikes so far and enjoyed every one of them. I got to explore a lot of different places, not just the typical tourist attractions. The pace is relaxed, so you can easily chat. The members change a lot, but everyone I've met has been super nice. It's easy to make friends, even if you aren't very outgoing. No need to worry about the language barrier. There is a good mix of locals and people from all over the world. If you're in the area and want to make some friends I'd definitely recommend coming along on a hike.

Reviewed 28 April 2018

I really enjoyed walking along the suspension bridge we visited. Looking down on the valley while the bridge swayed slightly was a truly memorable experience. Would recommend.

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed hiking and seeing the longest hanging bridge in Osaka.The guide was also good. I’d like to join again.