Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great way to meet awesome people and explore unique parts of Japan!

Joined the hike on a whim. Had one of the best experiences. Not only did we get amazing views but... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Collin L
Attended the Longest Bridge + Abandoned Railway Tunnels hikes!

These hikes are pretty unique, as I did not read about them in any guidebooks. They were a... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Tsailing W

All reviews farm houses abandoned railway day hike cave hiking hiking experience beautiful nature great trip red light district these guys an amazing experience a lot of fun nice walk japanese culture great fun nara lakes participants
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

I've been on a couple of hikes so far and enjoyed every one of them. I got to explore a lot of different places, not just the typical tourist attractions. The pace is relaxed, so you can easily chat. The members change a lot, but everyone I've met has been super nice. It's easy to make friends, even if you aren't very outgoing. No need to worry about the language barrier. There is a good mix of locals and people from all over the world. If you're in the area and want to make some friends I'd definitely recommend coming along on a hike.

Reviewed 28 April 2018

I really enjoyed walking along the suspension bridge we visited. Looking down on the valley while the bridge swayed slightly was a truly memorable experience. Would recommend.

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed hiking and seeing the longest hanging bridge in Osaka.The guide was also good. I’d like to join again.

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

I participated in a cherry Blossom party.I truly enjoyed as well as
meeting new people.It is very recommend this group.I love that.

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed the hiking!
The footbridge was so awesome!
Honestly I felt a little bit scared when I crossed it.
I don’t know why because I’m usually okay with heights.
Anyway, I met a lot of good people and the organizer was absolutely friendly!

1  Thank bora225