“Day trip from Osaka to Kobe”

Kobe-Sanda Premium Outlets
Ranked #25 of 507 things to do in Kobe
More attraction details
Owner description: 220 OUTLET STORES A sophisticated town modeled after Pasadena, a high-class residential suburb of Los Angeles. Visitors can enjoy shopping many international and Japanese brands. 1.Our business hour is subject change. For the latest information, please visit Premium Outlets' website. 2.For your inquiry, please visit Premium Outlets' website.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We took a day trip out to Himeji castle first. Then on the way back headed to Kobe with the aim to eat some Kobe beef before hitting the shops at the Outlets. But we were late and did not manage to eat our Kobe beef! Anyway , Kobe-Sanda premium outlets is a short bus ride from the JR station at Sanda. It was like any of the premium outlets under this brand. Nothing really special. All the major brands are represented. The prices are ok but not particularly cheap. We found some jackets at Ciaopanic and some tees at Adidas and GAP. They even have eateries there but don’t look particularly inviting. We eventually settled for dinner a restaurant in Aeon mall across the road and had some mediocre beef steak. Lesson learned is to set a day or half a day for this shopping trip! May come again but may not . Will not come here purposely as there is another option at Rinku.

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"tokyo"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

If you love high end designer labels or even just shopping in general- this is a MUST place for you to visit. Heaven for shoppers !!! I was quite surprised by the reasonable prices of the stuffs I found there. Would definitely be back there again !!!

1  Thank Darickhow
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

The place was nicely organized.
There was map at the entrance that oriented you .the Japanese shops like issey miyaki are worth visiting .if you have been to other outlet malls in the US and Europe it’s similar . But the local brands are interesting albeit pricey for me.
I can’t really compare the prices . I don’t keep track of those . Unless a friend states otherwise .
I like their Resto because it had exotic looking Japanese dishes . The taste was good too .

1  Thank Boboy Maya L
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

From our base in Osaka we went here at Kobe Sanda Outlet. Ideal for those who loves to shop with branded items. There was a mini playground for the kids while parents go shopping. Food court was many choices. There was also drinking fountain so you can refill your own drinking bottles.

1  Thank myangelluvs
See more reviews
Reviewed 26 February 2018

A pleasant afternoon turned into a great evening when I visited - with friends - this American-style outlet. The layout reminded me of a number of other Premium Brand Outlets. The mix of Japaneses fashion with standard American (global) styles made this a great place to shop. The prices were competitive with the area but more important was the variety of stores. The sales people were nice,. too, often openly enjoying the English speaking customers ...rather than ignoring them (something I have experienced in Japan). The train trip from Osaka was easy and scenic. I would gladly go back.

2  Thank lissnest