Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$101
View deal
Free cancellation until 02/06/22
Agoda.com
US$84
View deal
Free cancellation until 01/06/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
ExpediaUS$101
ZenHotels.comUS$124
Trip.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 February 2020

- big, clean hotel with nice snow view
- big, comfortable room with tatami
- a walking distance to convenience store; family mart
- variety of food, delicious food
enjoying staying in this hotel, satisfied, awesome

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank super183
Reviewed 11 November 2019

A rather big hotel in Jozankei, about 50 minutes ride from Sapporo. I consider it a historic hotel. Some rooms are renovated, while some have not. The lobby is quite big and with a big souvenir shop selling very many items.

We stayed in a renovated room, but most furniture are kept with the old ones. It was quite spacious, and with most amenities you would need. We enjoyed the Japanese dinner in the restaurant, some of the food items are quite good, such as the tofu and the dumpling.

There are more than one hot springs in the hotel. The hot spring located on the basement occupies two levels, with multiple pools. The outdoor pools provide abundance area and good enjoyment.

The hotel has a very big breakfast restaurant also located on the basement. It said it house 700 people at one time. It offers buffet style breakfast, with lots of items, both Japanese and Western. The restaurant has on one side very big windows so guests have a very good view of the trees and bushes nearby.

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 March 2019 via mobile

This hotel is far from the city located in rural Hokkaido. Probably this is the biggest hotel in the area with around 3 to 4 connecting buildings. The lobby is spacious and offers its own convenience store.

Despite the hotel size, it desperately needs renovation as the lobby, amenities and rooms were past their glory days. Fortunately, the service was good and the rooms were the biggest i have encountered in my various tours in different areas of Japan. If available, you may request for Japanese themed rooms for authentic nippon ambiance.

This hotel also offers onsen spa in the basement and uppermost floor with open area option. A must try especially during winter season.

The main restaurant offers buffet with plenty of food options. The three night stay is worth it. Overall, the experience is just satisfactory but if you’re in a big group this is the best choice.

Date of stay: November 2018
2  Thank iamricochet23
Reviewed 25 December 2018 via mobile

Large indoor play pool area but very crowded, abit mould on the outdoor areas, could be cleaner. Dinner buffet was amazing, best we had on our sapporo trip. Breakfast buffet was ok. Room was clean and with good views. Onsen was relaxing, indoor and outdoor, but might need more maintenance as my sister and I had slight rash after using.

Date of stay: December 2018
2  Thank teoweme
Reviewed 25 December 2018 via mobile

My family n myself was there on 14 December 2018.
The hotel was a little old but very well maintained. The place was clean.
The buffer breakfast and dinner was great. Plenty of choice on Japanese and Western food.
While having dinner, I could have accidentally misplaced
my mobile phone. Went over to the dinning Hall counter and spoke to a young lady (intern or trainess) and request for assistance to locate my mobile phone. Spoke to her in English but she could not understand what I was talking about.
She has a look more of a lady from China. So I spoke to her in Mandarin. She responded so fast in Mandarin and I was so delighted as someone could understand what I was taking about. Within next next 20 minutes she found my mobile phone as was looking high n low for me to return my phone as I was still walking around trying to locate my phone.
I couldn't believe it that someone really found it and returned it.
I couldn't Thanks her enough.
It's great to have a great n honest staff . Am so happy with the return till forgotten to ask for her name.
Will like to take this opportunity to say ..Thank You.

Date of stay: December 2018