Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
ZenHotels.com
US$207
View deal
Expedia
Agoda.com
FindHotel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 December 2018 via mobile

Large indoor play pool area but very crowded, abit mould on the outdoor areas, could be cleaner. Dinner buffet was amazing, best we had on our sapporo trip. Breakfast buffet was ok. Room was clean and with good views. Onsen was relaxing, indoor and outdoor, but might need more maintenance as my sister and I had slight rash after using.

Date of stay: December 2018
2  Thank teoweme
Reviewed 25 December 2018 via mobile

My family n myself was there on 14 December 2018.
The hotel was a little old but very well maintained. The place was clean.
The buffer breakfast and dinner was great. Plenty of choice on Japanese and Western food.
While having dinner, I could have accidentally misplaced
my mobile phone. Went over to the dinning Hall counter and spoke to a young lady (intern or trainess) and request for assistance to locate my mobile phone. Spoke to her in English but she could not understand what I was talking about.
She has a look more of a lady from China. So I spoke to her in Mandarin. She responded so fast in Mandarin and I was so delighted as someone could understand what I was taking about. Within next next 20 minutes she found my mobile phone as was looking high n low for me to return my phone as I was still walking around trying to locate my phone.
I couldn't believe it that someone really found it and returned it.
I couldn't Thanks her enough.
It's great to have a great n honest staff . Am so happy with the return till forgotten to ask for her name.
Will like to take this opportunity to say ..Thank You.

Date of stay: December 2018
Reviewed 3 December 2018

1 night in this hotel just for onsen experience, a lot of people come for onsen at here, then no peace area to relax. Room is wide, worm and comfortable but wifi is poor signal. Diner and breakfast are plain.

Date of stay: November 2018
1  Thank Sawai P
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

would reccomend if you go there with friends and children. the staff there is very helpful even though they dont speak english. the water park is fun and the buffet is very good.. drinks in the buffet are a little high and if you order the refillabel your whole group has to order the same thing and it is only good for an hour.

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed 19 April 2018

The bus ride is free from Sapporo to their hotel. It is an hour bus ride but first you have to find the location of where you have to take the bus and that was very difficult to find. A piece of paper on a wall near an ATM machine in the underground walkway by a bank building near Odori Park. WOW. We managed with the help of our receptionist at Mercure hotel. What a patience and efficiency was she. Then at the bank building, they understood and walked down with us even though it wasn't their job to do so. The name of the bus is Donan Bus and they even have wifi on board. Once you reach the hotel, you are surrounded by mountains! The lobby is massive and the hotel is equally massive. It was crowded with tourists and kids running around everywhere. Some people only come for the day. The hotel has 2 large swimming pool and huge onsen, which people frequent daytime. There was lots of tourists that did stay one or two nights like us. Their have a massive dining hall where they only serve buffet food. People come down dressed in Yukata for dinner or even breakfast. There is no quality in the food but it is plentiful. They have also another upscale restaurant which was much more expensive and more exclusive. Maybe they served better food there. We used their onsen (they have a few) and you need to go outside of peak time to fully enjoy it. We walked the town a lot and visited a few places. The staff at the hotel spoke little English. There was free wifi everywhere and the room was overlooking the river which was fabulous. The room was large with a king size bed and a twin bed. The bedsheets were not large enough to cover the whole bed...strange and also the blankets. It was very kitsch looking in gold colour but a small bathroom. It looked in need of refurbishing. I think it's a very old hotel. I loved Jozankei and would like to go back if in Hokkaido and sty at a different place, maybe not so crowded!

Room tip: overlooking the river
Date of stay: October 2017