All reviews canton fair spanish chef chef david sky bridge the executive lounge convention center breakfast and happy hour trade show great hotel direct access fair grounds f b corner room chinese restaurant concierge desk platinum member choose this hotel
Reviewed 13 June 2018

My stay at the Westin at Pazhou , Guangzhou was very, very pleasant. This was because of one Miss Martha Ramirez on the 40th Floor (Executive Lounge).
Martha provides excellent service. She always has a wide, warm smile on her face. Every time I was there, she was on duty....it is like she never was off shift. She is very, very helpful and brought me watermelon juice when I so craved it. She is very pleasant to talk to and provided a "home way away from home" feeling on my business trip. I am happy to know her and that the Westin hired such a dedicated and passion filled person who cares so much about her job and the people she serves. Martha is entitled to a big promotion in my opinion. I am proud to call Martha a friend and I congratulate the Westin for their ability to hire such good people. I also want to commend Eva on the 40th Floor lounge as well. In ending this review, I hope to come back one day and again experience and enjoy what the Westin has to offer and enjoy the hospitality of Martha and Eva once again!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Frank B
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

In the Westin Club, Martha Ramirez, provided us with exceptional service keeping the buffet and drinks well stocked. She even bought our group a pizza which was very much appreciated!!

She also will be a good manager in the future! Promote her very soon!

1  Thank johnschneider721
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Fantastic friendly service from Martha at Westin Pazhou Guangzhou, we upgraded our room to executive floor happy hour is great, the food and the drinks are just amazing and the staff and service is just exceptional. Big thumbs up to management team

Review collected in partnership with 单个酒店
1  Thank Chester1914
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Strong recommended if you travel to Guangzhou for business and leisure. I have been to this city quite a few times but this hotel finally makes me feel “home from home”!

Really enjoyed the service from Maggie Qiu, Wayne Zhong and Sylvia Xu.

Thank you!
SJ

Review collected in partnership with 单个酒店
1  Thank shijunnaour
Reviewed 5 June 2018

The hotel offers great view of Guangzhou skyline. It's also close to XiaoZhou, a very special local village and place of interest. We really enjoyed the amenities, including the gym and swimming pool. Executive lounge is great too, which offers decent happy hour selections. Thanks for the help from Maggie that we got upgraded to a very nice suite. The stay at Pazhou Westin has made our weekend getaway perfect!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family