All reviews canton fair spanish chef chef david sky bridge the executive lounge convention center breakfast and happy hour trade show great hotel direct access fair grounds f b corner room chinese restaurant concierge desk platinum member choose this hotel
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

来过这酒店数次了,行政休息室的小姐,态度挺好,happy hours 的tea time 食物不错,行政套房够大,床最舒服的,该酒店合适商旅及家庭度假,下次会再过来。
we have been to this hotel A couple of time. Ladied in Front desk and executive rest room so nice and happy time tea time food is rich and breafast is very good and tasty. will revisit again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with 单个酒店
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

This is a terrific place to stay if you are attending an event at the Canton Fair Exhibition Centre. The rooms are big and extremely well appointed. The breakfast covers all needs and there is plenty of it. The hotel bar is a comfortable venue with a good drinks list and there is the Cohiba Bar for cigars and drinks later in the evening.

1  Thank Matt O
Reviewed 26 May 2018

My room is always impeccable, the food is excellent and there are always gluten-free choices, the wine selection is tasteful, the staff always remembers my name and treat me so well I keep coming back year after year.

Happy hour on the 40th floor is magnificent, nothing like enjoying the view with a glass of wine and good company.

There is this staff member named Martha who always remembers my preferences and ensures I get my gluten-free food. If I could rate this hotel higher, I would!

Room Tip: Happy hour!
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank paulcorp8
Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

The quality of hotel is in the standard of Westin which means very good. Location is perfect to attend local shows and 20 minutes by taxi from downtown. Rooms are big and clean with all the necessary comforts. WiFi forks fine and breakfast buffet is really great for variety a bit less for quality but I am really talking about details. Staff always friendly and speaking a good English.

1  Thank LorenzoB637
Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

For years we went in another hotel on the other side of the river. Also a very good hotel and cheaper than the Westin. This year we tried the Westin and I must admit that the hotel is perfect if you are visiting the fair. No hassle with taxi's! Also the rooms are perfect and spacious. Breakfast is amazing and the restaurants are also very good.
More expensive than previous years but surely worth the money!

1  Thank Mark_Valerie