“Respectful staff & ‘ok’ food”
Review of Beit Misk

Beit Misk
Ranked #7 of 217 Restaurants in Dammam
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Been a while since we ate here. It was not so pleasant really except for Fahita Shawrma. Everything else from pasta to fatta were mot tasting that good.

Date of visit: January 2023

Reviewed 12 February 2020 via mobile

Elegant representation and great environment at the restaurant, the food is tasty and bread straight from the oven baked, their oriental dishes are my favorite.

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 6 November 2019

I ordered a shaworma, fancy description and picture but when delivery arrived I see the food is almost uneatable. Old chicken meat, dry, tasteless for 47 Riyals. Very expensive, the kind of expired food restaurants will throw to junk. Very unpleasant. Really careless about the customer's health.

Date of visit: November 2019
2  Thank 31emilg
Reviewed 21 October 2019 via mobile

Nice selection , I have even dined here with some of my Lebanese friends. Very nice plCe, very clean, nice decor.

Date of visit: October 2019
2  Thank Todd A
Reviewed 9 September 2019

I usually enjoy the food at this restaurant however the service was so poor on the last visit I doubt if I will be back. As my friend ate his breakfast I waited for mine. I watched the waiter stand in a corner playing on his phone as I waited - After we finally got his attention it was clear he completely forgot the order which he then produced immediately except it was not what I ordered. By this time I had enough humus and bread that I was no longer hungry.

Date of visit: August 2019