“Avobe average”

Happy Way Segway
Ranked #103 of 440 Tours in St. Petersburg
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Segway tours in Saint-Petersburg. Either it is your first time in Saint-Petersburg or you have already been here Segway tour around Saint Petersburg is the best choice to get to know the city. We can offer you to rent a segway and our guides will help youlearn the driving easily and will tell you a lot about city center and its history. rent segway spb
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My and my girlfriend booked a 2 hour tour with Happy Way Segway. This tour was quite expensive but unfortunatly we got disappointed.
First of all our tour guide was boring and his knoledge was above average. Moreover his English was basic.

Алена М, Управляющий at Happy Way Segway, responded to this reviewResponded 3 days ago

Vladimir, according to our records we had never had any business relationship. Could you pls explain us why you rated our company with two stars? It is not fair...

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"st"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great tour with a knowledgeable guide, we learned about Saint Petersburg and it’s history.
We enjoyed the tour from beginning to end.

1  Thank Gabriel H
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

At first I was reluctant to take the tour not knowing if I will be able to handle a two wheeler. Later I realized it was one of the most favorable tours I took and the experience was fabulous and above all the instructor or tour guide “Polina” was amazing, friendly and professional to the highest level not to mention her fluent English which is not too common among Russians there....! The Highly recommended as it gave us the chance to see the beautiful places in the city with a dazzling experience on the two wheeler.....

1  Thank ashraf k
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Great fun and terrific way to see a range of sites.
Our young tour guide (we went on a Saturday tour) spoke English but was not fluent.. was constantly trying to find the English words. Made it challenging to pay attention.

See more reviews
Reviewed 16 August 2017

I was looking for 30min Segway ride. On that day no tour was scheduled anymore so the team of HappyWay Segway made up a new one just for me just half an hour later. In the office I received a very warm welcome. They offered me a coffee and offered to charge my phone as well. The segways are in a very good condition and the tour guide was super friendly. It’s so much fun to ride them and you get many background information about the different places on your way. I absolutely loved it. Back in the office everyone was super friendly again, I received my charged phone back we had a nice chat and I went home in a super good mood. I definitely recommend this company (it’s a family business): it’s safe, the prices are very good and the whole team makes you feel welcome from the beginning till the end! If you need any extra service they give their best to assist you and make it happen!

Next time I'm in St. Petersburg I will come back and book another ride for sure!

2  Thank Michael_Berlin22
Алена М, Управляющий at Happy Way Segway, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Thank you, Michael!
We can not wait to see you again!