All reviewson arrivalspbsightseeingmetrobedenglishcity
Reviewed 13 September 2017

Very cute and quiet hotel. The rooms are clean and spacious. Beds are comfortable. We had 2-bedroom place with 3 beds. Very helpful and pleasant staff. Great location, very close walk to subway/ metro and bus station. Free tea, coffee, snacks, pastries all day long, good breakfast, complimentary soup every night. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

An awesome stay in Tuchkov Hotel, only 10 mins by foot from the metro station Sportivnaya and with the most friendly staff ever. Every day they cook some perfect cakes for breakfast and some delicious soups for dinner. Everything is included in the price so you can enjoy a cup of tea with some sweets at any time, as well as coffee or cappuccino. The atmosphere is relaxing and the staff is always available if you need help or any information. Highly recommended!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 May 2017

Stayed here for 7 nights during a business trip to SPB. I found this hotel great from booking, pickup and to return to airport. My room 25 was very comfortable and spotlessly clean and very quiet. On arrival I was offered coffee & cakes, in fact everyday on return from work this was available. The friendly staff all new at least a bit of English. The location near 2 metro stations made it ideal for my commute to work and sightseeing in the city in the evening. I would love to go back for a holiday with my wife, I would definitely look to book here first. Nearly forgot, WiFi worked just fine.

Room Tip: I was in Room 25 it was fine.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 May 2016 via mobile

I never seen such friendly staff. They took care like Family! I stayed there only two nights but they waited for the taxi with me on the street! Every day, they baked cakes for guests and to leave without breakfast was really dangerious (-; As I wrote, the hotel was as grandmother ´s house!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 April 2016

Rooms very clean and large. Bathrooms spotless. Breakfast included omelettes and fresh squeezed orange juice. Cappuccinos were good and the selection of daily baked pastries were excellent. Staff were friendly and caring. This hotel is a real discovery.

Room Tip: Stayed on ground floor which was quiet and comfortable
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business