“If these canals could talk!”
Review of PiterKayak

PiterKayak
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Sea kayaks Journey along the Petersburg's rivers, channels and Big Neva river. Groups up to 16 people, accompanied by an experienced 2 kayaker guides. We are provided WaveSport boats (double seats), paddles, rain cover jackets, safety jackets, drinking water and a snack. Open from May 1 to September 30, every day - except Monday. Collecting group at 6-00, morning. Duration about 5 hours. Have a restriction on age - from 14 years! Advance reservation required! Send an application through the site.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We did the city center tour in june 2018. Amazing way to enjoy the city.
Very romantic points of view on St Petersburg.
Very pro and nice team.
Top equipment.

1  Thank pierrekrivosic

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

I took the evening trip to the islands, and thoroughly enjoyed it. It was a perfect mix of physical exertion with beauty and calm.
I was the only tourist on the trip, but they made sure that there would be someone who could translate for me.
Warmly recommended!

1  Thank Robin S
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Kayaking with Piterkayak was definitely the highlight of my trip to St. Petersburg. My guide Denis was excellent, he made sure that my kayak was appropriate and safe for my skills and, thanks to him, the trip was a lot of fun, even in the rain (I was quite comfortable in the waterproof jacket provided by Piterkayak). I will definitely remember the beautiful views of St.Petersburg from the water. I highly recommend this company and their trips.

1  Thank JazzClimber
Reviewed 15 May 2017

We have enjoyed the views of Kazan Cathedral, Church on Spilled Blood, cruiser Aurora, Peter and Paul Fortress and many other attractions. It's much more interesting than seeing it all from ground.
Crossing the Neva in heavy wind is an unforgettable experience too :)
The guides are very friendly and professional.
Duration of the trip is perfect. Don't be afraid that 6 hours is too long, time will pass quickly. And you will still have almost full day to continue enjoying the city.

2  Thank Yauheni L
See more reviews
Reviewed 13 May 2017

We took the 6-hour long morning trip through channels and Neva river, and it was just perfect :) It started at 6am – no waterway traffic, everything calm and nice, wind and fun on the river, and you can actually row around Aurora (the ship) :) The guides are damn cool! They actually took care of _everything_ <3 Definitely a must :)

1  Thank Sh O