See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Great location for Lahzniki stadium. Only 500m to red line metro station. 15-20 minute metro ride to red square. Good breakfast with decent options. Rooms are a bit small but overall good upkeep. Staff with minimum English.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Evgenia K, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Blues Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Dear Guest! We appreciate your choosing our hotel and emailing us such positive feedback. It’s a pleasure for us to find out you’ve estimated “Blues” hotel staff work so high. It’s the best award and the main reason for our further improving! We’ll be looking forward for your visiting “Blues” hotel and do our best to provide you wonderful stay. Accept our best regards! Sincerely, “Blues” hotel staff.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

It is close to stadium and metro station, there are some Restaurants
around the hotel, it is quiet hotel and close to Moscow city center only 15min by metro
فندق هادي ورائع قريب من المترو
كان ممتعا اثناء كاس العالم

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Waleed A! We appreciate your choosing our hotel and emailing us such positive feedback. It’s a pleasure for us to find out you’ve estimated “Blues” hotel staff work so high. It’s the best award and the main reason for our further improving! We’ll be looking forward for your visiting “Blues” hotel and do our best to provide you wonderful stay. Accept our best regards! Sincerely, “Blues” hotel staff.

Reviewed 20 March 2017

Very good!!! Clean, little and cozy room. Room has all the necessery staff for good stay. Silence, not far from Subway. Very delicious breakfast included in price of the room. We certainly come back after a while.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank KseniaA77
Evgenia K, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Blues Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2017

Dear Ksenia ! Thank your very much for choosing hotel "Blues" and for your review! We hope to see you again in our hotel! Best regards.

Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

All New, very clean and nicely decorated rooms. Friendly and helpfull, english speaking service, great breakfast. We really loved our stay here. Also the neighborhood is nice and close to metro station.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Bas A
Evgenia K, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Blues Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2017

Dear Bas ! Thank your very much for choosing hotel "Blues" and for your review! We hope to see you again in our hotel! Best regards.

Reviewed 30 November 2016

I stayed here for 5 glorious nights Nov 10-15. The weather was cold, but my room was toasty warm. I had a room on the second floor. Someone carried my back to my room when I arrived, not that it was necessary. If you can't handle stairs though, don't stay here. I don't think there is an elevator. It is on the metro's Red Line, around the corner from the Metro stop and 3 stops to the Kremlin. Very convenient. One stop to Park Cultura where you can change to other lines. It's a quiet residential type neighborhood with a cafe across the street and a grocery store steps away.
Other than the location, I chose this hotel because breakfast was included. I didn't want to fuss with finding a place to eat breakfast before getting on with my day sightseeing. The breakfast was glorious. So much to choose from! Besides the buffet you could order omelettes or scrambled eggs from the menu. I didn't have to eat again until dinnertime. From 5 to 6 the hotel offers free espresso drinks and sweets in the restaurant. I never ate dinner in the restaurant so I cannot comment on that. There was a good restaurant within walking distance that I found in my guidebook (across from the convent). I also had good food at the cafe across the street. Those who said there was nowhere to eat nearby probably didn't look very hard. On my last day I had to leave at 6:30am for the airport. The hotel offered to make me a lunch to take with me since I was going to miss breakfast. The staff was wonderful. As a woman traveling alone I felt very safe in the neighborhood.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank gurdj
Evgenia K, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Blues Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2016

Dear GURDJ! Thank you very much for Your feedback and comments for the high evaluation of our hotel and staff! We will glad to see You again!