“Love the KFC, skip the tacos.”
Review of Senor Kimchi

Senor Kimchi
Ranked #501 of 887 Restaurants in Cebu City
Price range: US$4 - US$7
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Like the title says, skip the tacos. Not anything to call home about. The quesadillas are fine, if a little dry. The secret is the signature sweet-spicy sauce they put on those wings and Korean Fried Cauliflower things. Ridiculously good.

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

If you find yourself in Cebu, Señor Kimchi is a place to try. Delicious fusion of Mexican and Asian is what they serve. It not only surprises you with their creative dishes but it will definitely satisfies your palate. What you see in the photo is actually rolled quesadilla that looks like a Maki. Oh, did I say that the price is so much less than the quality they deliver!

Reviewed 24 January 2018

We had our dinner here last night. I can't say that all the foods are delicious but their JALAPENO SHRIMP QUESADILLA is SUPERB!
Very cheesy ♥♥ But their foods are quite expensive..

Reviewed 4 December 2017

We went there cause we read it´s one of Cebu´s Top 10 restaurants but we got very disappointed.
As I´m not used to mexican dishes I asked the waitress whats the difference between Nachos, Tacos, Quesadillas and Tortillas. After his answer I still didn't know what the differences are.
So I just tried one of those dishes and got disappointed. Small portion, not fresh made and poorly served.

As I´ve been to Korea and love Korean food I know that wherever you go, they will serve you Kimchi for free. It´s not the case in this restaurant.

I´m not sure if it deserves the description as an fusion-restaurant then..

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Yum. Beef tacos with delish Korean beef.
I wanted a margarita shaken not frozen. No problem.
A quick delicious meal.

( restaurant could use a little atmosphere)