Davao Royal Suites and Residences
US$70
Expedia
Seda Abreeza Davao(Davao City)
Marco Polo Davao(Davao City)
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
Red Planet Davao(Davao City)
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Vicente(Davao City)
TripAdvisor
All reviewscomplimentary breakfastwalking distancehotel location isnight marketother hotelssmall roompeople's parkcable tvdowntown areabankscrhindulangkeysapproachableratesguard
Reviewed 1 March 2018

Got a great deal for our 4 nights stay in Davao. It's not grand as other hotels, but for purpose of sleeping and staying, no issues with them. The aircon was working well the whole time as well as the cable TV. Staffs were attentive and was worried at first as you need to surrender the keys every time you go out the hotel. But no item was lost the whole time which I even left my laptop and other gadgets on the cabinet. None of them were moved or touched by the staff who cleaned our room while we were out (yes I am an OC person and can easily know if someone touched my stuffs). The only concern was the water in the cr was leaking all the time and we should conserve water. Hopefully they fix that one. The banks are just around so I didn't had a hard time when I needed an atm machine. Their guard was also consistent in checking in the bags every time a guest would come in, which is very good. Will choose to stay here again on my next trip =)

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Amani C
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for four nights. Upon checking in, I noticed that I had been placed in a room right next to the street. It was really noisy- which is no fault of the hotel. I request to be moved to a different room and they obliged. Upon being lived, it was still SO NOISY; not from traffic, but from Staff and other guest. It is like being in an aluminum can where every tiny sound echoes. The mattresses were dirty, the shower leaked, there was no complimentary water given. On the second night, staff knocked in my door at 11 PM to ask how long my stay would be? 11 PM!I wouldn’t ever stay again.

Stayed: February 2018
1  Thank Brandon I
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

I booked an Economy room for just €15, including breakfast. It's simple, but clean! Very clean! Small room with flatsquare tv, aircon, shower and a good bed. Close to the downtown area. Breakfast has limited choices, continental or filipino style, but good enough. Extra cup of coffee excluded, 45 peso extra. But a good place to stay!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Ang staff accomodating and approachable. Sa pagkain sana hindi masyadong maalat, bka ngkataon lang. Convenient sa lahat papuntang mall at hospital malapit sa simbahan. Daanan ng mga sasakyan. Nice ang room malinis at secured ang gamit. Nice place. Affordable ang prize. Maraming salamat.....

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Fanny E
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

The price of the room is very cheap though room is not very clean and lack of toiletries. I think I don't have issues with that since I just paid P2,550 for 3 nights. My only issue is so many little cockroaches. The customer service is very good. The hotel location is just walking distance from the San Pedro church and Roxas night market. It is very accessible and from the airport just tell the hotel's name, they will drop you off directly here.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends