3,412 results
All reviews rooftop pool resorts world close to the airport rooms are small naia terminal free shuttle airport hotel walking distance short stay shuttle service very nice hotel overnight stay buffet breakfast convenient location between flights international airport baymont
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Great food - our family had lunch at Cafe Belmont. Selection is small but quality is top notch. Quality over Quantity indeed!
Excellent service - we did not experience any hassle during our stay. Our rooms were prepared earlier than our expected Check In time. Facilities are very good too!
Location-wise, we appreciate that the hotel is a short walk away from Resorts World Manila, Watsons, McDonalds. Starbucks at the Ground Floor is a major plus!!
Value for money indeed!!! <3 We will be back for sure :)

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank FranzTiangco
Belmont H, General Manager at Belmont Hotel Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Dear FranzTiangco,

Warmest greetings from The Belmont Hotel Manila.

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to write the fantastic review.
We are flattered of your words and happy to learn that our hotel facilities and our staff have exceeded your expectations. Rest assured we will continue our effort to tender you as well as all our guests, the highest level of service and hospitality.
Furthermore, it is my pleasure to introduce you “Savoy Hotel Manila” our sister Hotel, just a few minutes away from Belmont Hotel and soon to open in the second half of this year. I wish I can personally welcome you also, to Savoy Hotel Manila.

Looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future in both Belmont Hotel and Savoy Hotel,

Reviewed 2 May 2018

Great place to stay within walking distance from the airport via the walkover. Staff were all very friendly and helpful. Room was small but very comfortable. I would certainly stay there again if I had the choice.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Andy W

Dear Andy,

Warmest greetings from The Belmont Hotel Manila.

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to write the great review.
We are glad to learn that our hotel facilities and our staff have exceeded your expectations and rest assured we will continue our effort to tender you as well as all our guests, the highest level of service and hospitality.
In regards to the room size, we are pleased to inform you that our Hotel has recently undergone some renovations projects, for which right now we are happy to offer our Belmont Suite, with the size of 46 Sqm, for your full comfort.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Nice and helpfull staff, good and clean room and I loved the rooftop pool. Comparably easy to come and go from airport. I didn't have the chance to try the breakfast because I only stayed one night and my flight was so early that I had to leave before the breakfast.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank JuhoM26

Dear Juho,

Warmest greetings from The Belmont Hotel Manila.

Thank you for making us your choice of accommodation and for taking the time to write the great review.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Very nice hotel, the new Manila Runway connects Terminal 3 to the Hotel and is a very easy walk even with luggage. The walkway is very well sign posted throughout the arrivals hall and is a much quicker alternative to waiting for the Resorts World free shuttle. And a GRAB car back to terminal 2 was only 132 pesos. The buffet breakfast was very good and the pool area, although busy was a very relaxing place for a sunset drink. Check in was very quick and easy and the concierge desk very helpful. The only complaint I have is that the room lighting is very dark, I struggled trying to put makeup on in the morning, and trying to read which of the complementary toiletries I was actually using, the bathroom at least needs to have a dimmer switch so that you can pick your own lighting. A small thing I know, unless you like putting on makeup in the dark and showering with shampoo instead of body wash !!!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MargL506

Dear MargL506,

Warmest greetings from The Belmont Hotel Manila.

Our apologies for the minor inconvenience in regards to the room lighting; rest assured your feedback is duly noted for future actions.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

I enjoyed my short stay at Belmont. The reason why I chose Belmont was due to the convenient location, but did not expect the hotel to be so clean, with great amenities, and wonderful smiley staff. The Front Office staff were always approachable and friendly, and the housekeeping staff were to courteous and attentive on my request. I will definitely choose this hotel on my next stay at Manila.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Celinaa

Dear Celinaa,

Warmest greetings from The Belmont Hotel Manila.

Thank you for making us your choice of accommodation and for taking the time to write the fantastic review.