Hotels.com
Expedia
870 Hostel(Mandaluyong)
Richville Hotel(Mandaluyong)
TripAdvisor
All reviewssm megamallfrancis squarelagoon poolfridge and microwaveortigas areadining tableelectric stoveconvenient locationcable tvstaff servicethe check in processholy weekbreakfast buffetpodiummanilachlorinestaycation
Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

From the last time that I stayed in BSA, I would say that they have improved their service a lot as well as their facilities. Check out time still have some waiting time but bearable. Breakfast is simple and good. Staff are courteous and welcoming. Housekeeping attends to needs fast.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Pinky B, Operations Manager at BSA Twin Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

Dear Sakura I,

I am delighted to know of your pleasant experience during your recent stay with us. We take pride in continuously enhancing our service standards by regularly training our people and upgrading our facilities. Major improvements include the Cornerstone Cafe and the Wave Pool facilities. We hope to be consistently worthy of your decision to stay with us again in the near future. Do let me know if I could be of assistance to you.

Thank you for your time in sharing these good words about our hotel and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 23 April 2018

BSA Twin Towers has a great location, adjacent into all you need to have.. Near at Megamall and The Podium. Upon entering the premises, no assistance!!!! No direction where's the parking for the hotel Guest.. No Valet parking!!! In fact you need to check-in before you need to know where to park!!!!! You will leave your car in the enrtrance to go to thr lobby to check-in.. The Hotel is design as a Condominium Residence. The room has a little bad smell, smell old. The Room is just adequate, Bed and linen is not great. When we try to eat at in Megamall, we almost got lost, The re is no directions going to the lobby area.. Some floors are for commercial area.. The Buffet Breakfast has very simple taste escept for the congee which is good, similar to the Congee served in Mabuhay Lounge of PAL..

Stayed: April 2018
Pinky B, Operations Manager at BSA Twin Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Dear eduardrivera1,

Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience you experienced during your recent stay with us. I acknowledge the limitations of having a condotel system, though we are in constant study of possible ways to further improve our parking procedures. A hint of food smell in guestrooms is a result of having a kitchenette. There are times this could not be totally removed 100%, but Housekeeping diligently airs out the affected rooms. As for the linens, we have already purchased new ones for delivery by next month. Your concern on signages shall be evaluated and shall be for possible purchase.

Thank you for your positive comment on our Congee. It's nice to be compared to the likes of PAL's Mabuhay Lounge. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 14 April 2018

Stay in two rooms in BSA. Good location just across SM megamall. Room is not to big especially for us that plenty of bag. Value for money. staff is verry courteous including the guard. over all experience is good. Hope to come back again

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Melvin M
Pinky B, Operations Manager at BSA Twin Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Dear Melvin M,

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback on our hotel. We hope to be of service to you again soon.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The only thing I love about this place is its accessibility to megamall and st. Francis square. The pool is ok though my kids always love swimming. Other than that....staff at fron desk is not that accomodating. Customer service is so terrible. It took so long to attend to your calls. Also my other concern was not attended during one of my calls. The next morning at 7am, imagine you are sleeping wanted to take time but this stupid staff called you regarding that. It is about the security deposit by the way...if you have clearlly stated in your instructions how to use it, i should have never asked for your assistance anyway. Stupid! I do not like the small crowded lobby as well. Towels and linens look dirty...or maybe because it is too old and discolored. It also states there kitchenwares are provided, 2 spoon and 1 fork??? Plates also should come in pair. It is pricey maybe because of the location. But not worth the services and facility.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Meziel Joy D

To Meziel Joy D,

Your service issues are well noted for proper corrective action. In the future, please ask to speak to a Duty Manager for your concerns for immediate action rather than calling our people names. Our personnel may not be perfect but we still respect them, and correct their mistakes in an appropriate and professional manner.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

paid 2700 for this crappy room that they say is a suite. The water was either too hot or too cold. Room smells bad and when i asked them to change the sheets but the new sheets still had stains on there. Just a horrible place to stay

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Emmanuel D
Pinky B, Operations Manager at BSA Twin Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Emmanuel D,

I am sorry to know about your unpleasant experience during your recent stay with us. I have discussed your concerns with the Head of Housekeeping and we have come up with some action plans to resolve these. We are expediting our orders for new linens and towels and we hope to have them within the 2nd quarter of the year. I hope that you'll give us a another chance to make up for this experience. Please feel free to let me know of any future plans to book a room and I would gladly make sure that you'll have a pleasant and comfortable stay. You may contact me at 654-2002 local 1020.

Thank you and I hope to be of assistance to you soon.