Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews raisin bread breakfast buffet heated pool cold weather long weekend bcc bakery sponsored cottage facilities guests exclusivity climate cjh december
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 February 2021

Stayed at their Cottage last weekend. The cottage was so old (though they said it was newly renovated) and the bathrooms were very dark, there was no wifi. Wanted to bring my dog but they said that they charge 2500 per night per pet (which is very unreasonable) since we we're staying in a cottage. When we we arrived they informed my parents that they weren't allowed to go out of the cottage because it was GCQ and offered that they can ask BCC to buy stuff for them with an additional fee. When we talked to our relatives in Baguio, they told us that it wasn't true and my parents are still allowed to go around as long as they have companions. Lastly, they did not refund the Php3000 deposit. I had to leave earlier than my parents and forgot to hand over the receipt so I just sent a photo as proof but BCC still did not refund and their reason was, as per POLICY they need the hard copy. What a stupid policy! It's already 2021, guys! Better review your stupid policies!

Date of stay: February 2021
2  Thank 259kellyr
Reviewed 17 January 2021 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights last December 2020. A perfect getaway I could say. We had our meals here too. The food and service and of course the view are all stunning. We had minor issues with the TV but it didn’t bother us. Will definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2020 via mobile

It's been an awesome feeling to go to Baguio with the fam. Most specially to witness different souvenirs, how the place is naturally cold. I can remember how the mall we went to doesn't have aircon on it and the rooms which we slept in has fan but we dont use it because it's literally cold and what we want is heater. Not a fan nor something that would make us feel comfortable. I remember the snacks food we bought became big and floffy because my aunt said it's because of the cold weather. And I said, Oh, wow! :). That's literally something very amazing.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 1 June 2020 via mobile

Rooms aren't worth the price. Exhausts don't work in the bathroom. Water heater is never too hot. No outlets on the desk for guest use. I had to unplug the tv to charge my laptop. And just look at the faucets! Don't put anything you don't want to get wet on the bathroom counter.

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 6 March 2020 via mobile

We've been to BCC many times over the past 25 years. In fact, our wedding reception was held here. The staff are wonderful and helpful. The bakery is famoursand can't leave without some of their famous banana bread and raisin bread. The several restaurants all offer great food at reasonable prices although some locals may find food a bit on the expensive side. The ambiance and surroundings certainly make up for it. The buffets in main dining room always have variety for everyone and the quality and freshness is great.

The hotel bedrooms are getting quite tired and would only merit a 3 Star rating. The 5 Star food, bakery and service result in my overall 4 Star ranking.

Lots to do here. Don't miss it.

Date of stay: February 2020