“Typical Mexican food”

100% Mexicano
Ranked #17 of 133 Restaurants in David
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 8 May 2019

Oddly enough good Mexican food is hard to find in Panama. This place has tasty food at a reasonable price.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed 17 December 2018

We had dinner here. There is on street parking available right outside and nearby. The menu was pretty basic. Service was excellent. Food was out in good time and was very hot and tasty. The restaurant was very clean. I would absolutely recommend it.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stopped here because of the reviews... my dish was was something fried - stuffed with shredded beef...the meat was so tough I could not even chew it. My husband’s meal was a little bit better. On the positive side, the beer was cold and we talked with the most delightful young man.

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank klevans61
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

I would have rated this 5 stars except for the limited menu. The guacamole was just like I can get at home in Houston or Nacogdoches Texas. The enchiladas verde con pollo was a little different but still very good.

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank Marybeth B
Reviewed 14 June 2017

I visited 100% Mexicano several times over the last 2 months and as a Mexican Expat I loved every dish that came out of their kitchen. Especially the Tacos al Pastor, the Alambre and the Enchiladas were fantastic and tasty, all made with fresh ingredients and that special authentic touch. Reminds me of home...100% Mexicano is a small family bussiness but without a doubt the best Mexican restaurant I've been to in Chiriqui.

Date of visit: June 2017