“Tough meat! ”

100% Mexicano
Ranked #17 of 133 Restaurants in David
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stopped here because of the reviews... my dish was was something fried - stuffed with shredded beef...the meat was so tough I could not even chew it. My husband’s meal was a little bit better. On the positive side, the beer was cold and we talked with the most delightful young man.

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank klevans61

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

I would have rated this 5 stars except for the limited menu. The guacamole was just like I can get at home in Houston or Nacogdoches Texas. The enchiladas verde con pollo was a little different but still very good.

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank Marybeth B
Reviewed 14 June 2017

I visited 100% Mexicano several times over the last 2 months and as a Mexican Expat I loved every dish that came out of their kitchen. Especially the Tacos al Pastor, the Alambre and the Enchiladas were fantastic and tasty, all made with fresh ingredients and that special authentic touch. Reminds me of home...100% Mexicano is a small family bussiness but without a doubt the best Mexican restaurant I've been to in Chiriqui.

Date of visit: June 2017
1  Thank Miriam R
Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

My daughter (9)choke with a piece of steel string. The restaurant offer no further explanation, or apologies. Very disappointing the episode. Beware!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 11 April 2017

I have always loved good Mexican food, especially living in Texas for many years. I decided to try 100% Mexicano. restaurant. First the service was very slow. Second the chips they served were not good. The food, once it finally arrived was average at best. I would compare to a frozen dinner. Yuk! I tried it and did not like this restaurant. There are other good choices in David. Skip this one.

Date of visit: January 2017