“100 percent disappointment”

100% Mexicano
Ranked #17 of 133 Restaurants in David
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 11 April 2017

I have always loved good Mexican food, especially living in Texas for many years. I decided to try 100% Mexicano. restaurant. First the service was very slow. Second the chips they served were not good. The food, once it finally arrived was average at best. I would compare to a frozen dinner. Yuk! I tried it and did not like this restaurant. There are other good choices in David. Skip this one.

Date of visit: January 2017

Reviewed 23 December 2016

Must have changed management or owner. First I ordered a margarita. The waiter brought the drink, I took a sip and asked where was the tequila and triple sec. He brought out a bottle of margarita mix. I showed him it had no tequila or triple sec and was just a mix of sugar, lemon and a few other additives. So then I order a beer and he brought me a Coca Cola.
I ordered the chicken mole gordida and after a while he brought out a plate with chicaron and a sauce in the gordida. I paid for the beer and left and probable will not return again.

Date of visit: December 2016
1  Thank BigDogPanama
Reviewed 2 December 2016 via mobile

Had a sopa de tortilla which was really tasty. Just the right amount of spice. Good amount of tortillas cheese and avocado in it. The spicy michelada was very good. I likes the fact that they put some cilantro in it. The tacos were good as well. One dish had tortillas which could have been heated up a bit more but all in all compared to other Mexican restaurants in Panama I give this 5 stars.

Service was attentive and we were even allowed to have our dog with us - outside on the terrace, having sacrificed air conditioning for it.

Will definitely return

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 30 October 2016

If you want to eat cheap, and tasty as F....K this is your place. I luv it, great service, great food. Its kind of small but it doesn't matter.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

Great little spot awesome food try the pork tacos yum. Service was great. Worth the $3 taxi ride! (It's a little out of town) good tequila.

Date of visit: September 2016