“Wonderful Hotel Restaurant!”
Review of Restaurante Stylo

Restaurante Stylo
Ranked #2 of 133 Restaurants in David
Price range: HK$78 - HK$195
Description: Our restaurant offers traditional fusion cuisine with an innovative menu in which Panamanian local flavors are combined with exquisite international dishes to create a true gastronomic adventure in each dish. A la carte menu available every day 6 am - 11 pm Breakfast Buffet / 6:30 am - 10 am / US$ 14 + 7%
Reviewed 30 April 2018

Not all hotel restaurants are created equal! Restaurant Stylo served us an excellent lunch! I had a Peruvian seafood soup for lunch ("Parihuela") - which was very very tasty and fresh and my husband had something which I cannot remember, but he enjoyed it!

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

Excellent atmosphere, very relaxed and exquisite menu. Ideal for a romantic dinner or a family lunch. Service 10.

Reviewed 24 April 2018

We went to this restaurant Sunday night, it was quiet, nicely decorated, the wait staff were great and attentive. Our meal was amazing, we both had steak. I had the skirt steak worth every penny, my husband had the one with chimmicurri...he gave me a bite. Both meals were really great, I only wish I had had room for dessert.

1  Thank Nicole C
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Inside the Ciudad de David is a restaurant. It is called Restaurante Stylo and it is fantastic. We went there just for a cup of coffee on the first night and my wife was floored of how good it was. I asked the waiter and he told me it was Momento coffee, a coffee not sold in stores, otherwise it was exported....very disappointing, so we had another.

The next day we had our "included" breakfast...WOW. They had fresh coffee brewed around the clock (Duran, one of my favourites). The fruit was substantious and fresh. They had cereal (various kinds) and the best part: the hot stuff. They had tortillas, hojaldras, bifteck picado, albondigas, pollo con vegetales...truly Panamenian stuff.

One of the nights, we went there for just an appetizer. They were doing their big launch so they had photographers and music playing. We were told by the photographer to just be ourselves. I was a little skeptical at first but after a few shots it was easy. The restaurant started to get busier as we left.

Arguably the best place to eat in David...excellent food and service!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

If staying in the hotel this is good choice. Service is friendly, it seems to be a popular restaurant with locals. Food was mediocre. Ceviche was good, Chopped Greek salad was good, and Paella was tasty but seafood was over cooked. I would not recommend Paella.

Date of visit: December 2017