“Tasty Food & Friendly Service”

restaurante Boca chica
Ranked #12 of 133 Restaurants in David
Reviewed 11 May 2023

My hubby and I visited for lunch. The atmosphere in this restaurant is charming and relaxed. We ordered the Fried whole snapper, Filet mignon and shrimp cocktail. The seafood was fresh and very tasty. You also get a mini ceviche everytime you order a beer!

The service was very attentive and friendly. Great value here! I will certainly return for some delicious seafood.

Date of visit: May 2023

Reviewed 10 February 2022

This restaurant had the most awesome seafood. 4 of us went and ordered something different. Each meal was incredible. The seafood was very fresh and tasty. The service was great, too. Loved the ceviche!

Date of visit: January 2022
Reviewed 24 March 2019

My husband and I dined at Bona chica last week and had such a delicious meal! We split the mixed ceviche and then paella. Both dishes were so very good! In addition, our waiter - Luis I believe was his name - was so helpful. I used my limited Spanish and he used his limited English and we figured it out! Luis started our dining experience by bringing us a sample of the Covina ceviche. Everything about the restaurant is wonderful! Would definitely recommend!

Date of visit: March 2019
3  Thank pmorin05
Reviewed 19 February 2019 via mobile

One of the locals at our hotel suggested this restaurant. It was fabulous! Prices were very reasonable and our waiter Luis was great. The ensalada con camarones was the best, many fresh vegetables warm and steamed to perfection with many many tender shrimp! The maricada de las casa fed 2 of us and it was so delicious.
Highly recommend this restaurant 🙂

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed 1 February 2019

I ate here 2 nights in a row, not because it was so good but it's convenience to my hotel. As in Costa Rica it seems in Panama seasoning food doesn't happen. Bland food needs help.

Date of visit: January 2019