Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Scott A

Great place to stay for airport access!

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 4 Sept 2023
I was pleasantly surprised at how nice this hotel was. The rooms were very clean. Rain shower was a nice bonus. The room service food was incredible, I was very satisfied. It was great to have a free breakfast in the morning. I would stay here again for sure.
Date of stay: August 2023
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
4.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Responded 29 Oct 2023
Dear Scott:
We appreciate your comments.
We love to know that you enjoyed the #Hampton experience, our warmth and hospitality
We hope you visit us again.
garden and pool
Lobby del Hotel Puerta del Sol
  • Vio.com
1.2 km from Hampton by Hilton David
Free parking
Wonderful pool area, very clean
Habitación triple remodelada
HK$655
Earn rewards on eligible stays
    HK$597
  • Official Site
    HK$469
    HK$655
20.5 km from Hampton by Hilton David
Free parking
One of our private rooms
HK$195
    HK$195
11.6 km from Hampton by Hilton David
View more hotels in David
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 July 2023

This hotel is without doubt the best one in David. The free breakfast is very good and the rooms are modern and clean. The staff is nice. The food in the restaurant and drinks in the bar are also good.

Date of stay: June 2023
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Guest Relations Manager , General Manager at Hampton by Hilton David, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2023

The members of the Hampton by Hilton David family are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay.
We appreciate your preference and hope you visit us again

Reviewed 31 January 2023

I stayed here for one night with my children. The room was lovely and clean but it was the staff who made it a great experience. The front desk staff made sure we had the best room to suit us and assisted us with getting a taxi and the bus to Bocas del Toro. A gentleman from housekeeping brought us an extra bed to the room and he was friendly and kind. We had dinner in the restaurant and the service was great. The breakfast buffet had many choices, the kids loved the pancakes, but much of it was not super hot. I would recommend this hotel to others and stay here on future travels because of the great staff.

Date of stay: January 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family

We appreciate your preference and hope you visit us again

Reviewed 5 October 2022

We took the bus from PTY and arrived late so we book the Inn through booking.com. I made my request about leaving late and prior to arrival we were sent an email telling us we had until 2:00pm to check out. This was a great gesture. There were other great moments, the breakfast, welcome and one of the front desk gentleman making arrangements for our transportation. He went beyond the call of duty. I plan to stay at this hotel when I return to David.

Date of stay: September 2022
Reviewed 17 September 2022 via mobile

Check In. 3/5
Arrived park the car and went to check in. I had two consecutive bookings.
There was 6 people around the desk and only a University student attending me. He was way over his head trying to check me In and then 5 other people came round to do this. 20 minutes later I was checked in

Food 5/5
Service was excellent and the food for Hampton Inn was best I’ve had in this level of hotel.

Bar 5/5
The barman was fantastic suggesting local drinks and was really friendly.

Rooms 5/5
Immaculate spacious and clean with great views.

Front Desk 1/5
I went to the front desk to see if they could book a restaurant for me in the evening. To my horror I was told to call the restaurant and book it from the room. Never in all the years as Diamond Hilton member have o been told to do this. Even though a speak a little Spanish it would have helped if one of the front desk could have done it. Also I was having issues dialling from my mobile phone. I am gobsmacked at the lack of customer service experience the staff has.
My friend travelling with me asked if they could recommend coffee tours and he was told to Google it.

The front desk is one of the worst I have come across at a Hilton.

Room tip: Don’t bother asking front desk for assistance
Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank AUSTLON
Reviewed 29 May 2022

I was pleasantly surprised by how nice this Hampton Inn was. This was our last night in Panama after staying at a number of ecolodges and other places. The staff were excellent and really helpful. Food was also extremely good. Room was clean and well designed.

Date of stay: May 2022