Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Loverly4u2
Panama City, Panama

Good place to spend a night

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 13 Mar 2024
David is definitely not my favourite panamanean city, but Ciudad de David is a fine mid-range hotel boasting well-trained staff, good buffet-breakfast, a swimming pool with pool bar, and nice, clean well equipped rooms. A good place to stay.
Date of stay: March 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
garden and pool
  • eDreams
2.1 km from Hotel Ciudad de David
Free parking
Wonderful pool area, very clean
0.6 km from Hotel Ciudad de David
Habitación triple remodelada
0.2 km from Hotel Ciudad de David
HK$655
Earn rewards on eligible stays
    HK$597
  • Official Site
    HK$469
    HK$655
21.8 km from Hotel Ciudad de David
Free parking
One of our private rooms
HK$195
    HK$195
11.1 km from Hotel Ciudad de David
View more hotels in David
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 July 2022 via mobile

If you want to make a memorable stay in David this is the hotel you should stay. Very friendly staff. Rey at the lobby and everyone in the hotel were great and professional. Clean rooms and restaurant. Food amazing and prices very affordable. Everyone in Panama is very friendly. I can’t wait to go back.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 April 2022

We stayed one night in David, after traveling to Boca Chica before traveling to Panama City. The city is not much to see, but the hotel was nice. The reception staff was attentive, friendly and eager to please. The room was nice and clean. The hotel was well located to walk around the city.

Date of stay: March 2022
Reviewed 7 April 2022

Great service, good food, nice rooms. My room was over the pool side bar, which I thought would be a problem on a Saturday night, but the music was low & wrapped up early, so no pronlem. The staff were fantastic. I will return.

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 January 2022 via mobile

This was the second or third time we have used this hotel when visiting family, but this was by far the best experience. We didn’t know before landing, but a shuttle was waiting at the airport that saved us trying to get a taxi on New Year’s Day. Since we arrived on the morning flight we expected to have to wait until the afternoon to get our room, but they were able to get us in early as a courtesy. The staff were outstanding with friendliness and making us feel very welcome. We had considered another new hotel, but even the call we made to the other convinced us to stay here. We will most certainly stay here again. We want to specifically mention Rey who showed exceptional hospitality and made us feel very special.

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 October 2021

I stayed 4 night is this hotel and it could not have been any better. From the front desk i was greeted by and pleasant women name Zuleima. She was smiling and was always there to help with all my needs. My room had a seal on it assuring me the unit had been cleaned from top to bottom. The cleaning person Guadalope A she kept my room sparkling and when I asked for more towels, she replied with a big smile how many?
The food in the restaurant was very fresh and delicious. The fried Calamari was the best I have ever eaten. (I want the recipe ) . All of the staff in the restaurant were very attentive and kept my water full. The food came out fast. The always smiling hostess Paola took very good care of me, opened the door when i came in and when left. THE SERVICE WAS AMAZING. This hotel is my go to in David Panama.

Date of stay: October 2021