Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Sally K

Great hotel

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 7 Apr 2022
Great service, good food, nice rooms. My room was over the pool side bar, which I thought would be a problem on a Saturday night, but the music was low & wrapped up early, so no pronlem. The staff were fantastic. I will return.
Date of stay: April 2022
garden and pool
  • eDreams
2.1 km from Hotel Ciudad de David
Free parking
Wonderful pool area, very clean
0.6 km from Hotel Ciudad de David
Habitación triple remodelada
0.2 km from Hotel Ciudad de David
HK$655
Earn rewards on eligible stays
    HK$597
  • Official Site
    HK$469
    HK$655
21.8 km from Hotel Ciudad de David
Free parking
One of our private rooms
HK$195
    HK$195
11.1 km from Hotel Ciudad de David
View more hotels in David
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 January 2022 via mobile

This was the second or third time we have used this hotel when visiting family, but this was by far the best experience. We didn’t know before landing, but a shuttle was waiting at the airport that saved us trying to get a taxi on New Year’s Day. Since we arrived on the morning flight we expected to have to wait until the afternoon to get our room, but they were able to get us in early as a courtesy. The staff were outstanding with friendliness and making us feel very welcome. We had considered another new hotel, but even the call we made to the other convinced us to stay here. We will most certainly stay here again. We want to specifically mention Rey who showed exceptional hospitality and made us feel very special.

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 October 2021

I stayed 4 night is this hotel and it could not have been any better. From the front desk i was greeted by and pleasant women name Zuleima. She was smiling and was always there to help with all my needs. My room had a seal on it assuring me the unit had been cleaned from top to bottom. The cleaning person Guadalope A she kept my room sparkling and when I asked for more towels, she replied with a big smile how many?
The food in the restaurant was very fresh and delicious. The fried Calamari was the best I have ever eaten. (I want the recipe ) . All of the staff in the restaurant were very attentive and kept my water full. The food came out fast. The always smiling hostess Paola took very good care of me, opened the door when i came in and when left. THE SERVICE WAS AMAZING. This hotel is my go to in David Panama.

Date of stay: October 2021
Reviewed 24 October 2021

This hotel is awesome! The staff goes above and beyond to making one feel like a king, the rooms are amazing, the pool very nice, the service and food at the restaurant an amazing dining experience. Rey and Abdiel at the front desk ROCKED!!!!

Room tip: The place to stay while in David!
Date of stay: October 2021
Reviewed 7 September 2021 via mobile

Have stayed here quite a few times, a solid place to stay. It is very clean, the rooms are comfortable and they have ample parking. A good little gym and an ok restaurant. Nothing to complain about the staff is quite nice.

If anything i think they are missing a ice bucket and dispenser because their mini fridges don’t really cool.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 August 2021 via mobile

We have stayed at this hotel a few times while doing things in David or nearby (Immigration, banking). We truly enjoy our stays at this hotel and I look forward to coming back soon. The staff was exceptional. They are extremely professional but also have fun which is fun for us! The pool is great. There are many amenities we did not take advantage of, but they are there. Very clean hotel with comfortable beds and modern design. Great showers too! Catchy elevator tunes!

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple