Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
qjoan
Puerto Armuelles, Panama

Perfect hotel stay.

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 28 Jan 2024via mobile
This was my first stay at City Plaza Hotel and Suites.
It is very centrally located close to the airport and restaurants.
Ulysses was the gentleman at the desk that checked me in.
He couldn’t have been nicer. He explained about my room, the view and what was included with my stay.
The room was very spacious and clean. There is a coffee maker and 2 complementary bottles of water.
Free wifi.
Bathroom amenities included shampoo, soap,travel tissues, shower cap, hair dryer.
The shower is very big with a rain shower. Plenty of towels and washcloths.
The a/c was cold and quiet.
Breakfast is included
And they are pet friendly which was why I booked it. So glad to did. This is definitely my go to for my flights out of David.
Date of stay: January 2024
Room Tip: Parking is free and right out of the entrance.
Trip type: Travelled solo
  • Official Hotel
    HK$594
1.3 km from City Plaza Hotel & Suites
Free parking
Wonderful pool area, very clean
1.1 km from City Plaza Hotel & Suites
20.6 km from City Plaza Hotel & Suites
#
1.8 km from City Plaza Hotel & Suites
View more hotels in David
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 July 2022

I booked into the City Plaza Hotel in David at short notice. The place that I booked for 2 nights was just horrible. We (there were two of us in seperate rooms) stayed one night and I was determiined to find a decent hotel in David for the 2nd night. From my first telephonic encounter with Rey at the front desk I was impressed with the level of professionalism and friendliness. We packed up and arrived at about 10h00. I was aware that check in would only be possible from 14h00. However Rey was kind enough to not only upgrade us to bigger rooms but allowed us to check in immediately without extra cost. I was tempted to actually stay another night but we had to return to Panama City where we had prebooked accommodation.

Date of stay: June 2022
1  Thank JulieFevrier
Reviewed 13 May 2021 via mobile

I chose this hotel because of its proximity to the Panama Immigration office in David Panama. my room was exceptionally beautiful. the bed was very comfortable. the reception manager was very helpful. i highly recommend this hotel

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank QueenKavanaugh
Reviewed 3 January 2020 via mobile

We stayed here for one night on our way up to Boquete. This is the nicest hotel we have stayed it over our two weeks in Panama. The hotel is newly built, the rooms are very large and spotlessly clean. The bed is very comfortable, and the rain shower was massive. The front desk staff are friendly, helpful and speak English. There is a fantastic Lebanese restaurant two blocks away. We were sad to check out.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 September 2019 via mobile

The room was modern and luxurious. The price was excellent. It included breakfast. The staff was helpful and very courteous. There was garage parking on the first floor. The location is very good. Quiet but close to restaurants and shops. There are two restaurants. Nice ambience. We were served a very good breakfast in one the Fusion Restaurant. It was truly a very nice experience. I highly recommend.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 July 2019

We went for two weeks to David City arriving from England and decided to stay in this brand new hotel. What a pleasant surprise , we had a very welcome and the staff were very helpful with husband and I. We got a beautiful room with a king size bed. . Wow !the decoration , the sheets , coffee maker ( we love ours in the morning) , the bathroom with complete set of body cream, shampoo, conditioner, all exquisite and inviting , air conditioning very quiet ….so all really lovely…. We didn’t hesitate in booking a longer stay for 3 nights more. The lift is super fast, the hotel is situated in a very good location, loads of walking restaurants around, supermarket, casino, etc. They have shuttle transfer to airport, we dind’t use because we rent a car, but I think is great idea for those who flight from Panama City . All I can say after receiving an upgrade room and with the nice staff we met , we are thinking going back next year. The girls at the restaurant deserve a A+++ always with a smile , Thanks to you all for making our Holiday !!

Room tip: I think all rooms are lovely
Date of stay: June 2019