“Not so good as it looked”
Review of Kotowa Coffee

Kotowa Coffee
Ranked #3 of 9 Coffee & Tea in David
Reviewed 24 October 2019

I really like this ides of coffee shops, where to enjoy fresh coffee, freshly made just for you, but I must say, I was a bit disappointed: I ordered latte but foams were so flat and it tasted a bit watery.

Date of visit: October 2019

Reviewed 30 July 2019 via mobile

I got to the store just after opening. I ordered two cups of coffee and a chocolate coursant. They gave me a number to wait for my order. I waited about 20 minutes. The coffee was warmed, no sugar. The. Choclate coursant was stale even before they warmed it. I never asked for it warmed. Maybe they did that to hide the stale product. I took it to the clerk and told them they said sorry, I asked them to replace it with something different. They said no. So now I won't be back.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed 24 February 2019

I got a piece of carrot cake. Which for about 4 dollars was pretty high priced. The cashier asked if i wanted it warmed up, and i said no, that i like it cold. She told me that when its cold its hard, but i repeated i dont like it warm. They gave me the cake and she wasnt lying, it was very hard and dry. I brought it back up to let them know the cake was old and dry. The lady repeated that she TOLD me to warm it up and that its hard when cold. So she put it in the microwave. When she brought it back it was now hot.....but still completely dried out. Warming it up doesnt add moisture to a cake. She didnt want to take it back because she said she told me it wasnt soft. They said they keep everything in the freezer uncovered, which dries it out quickly, but there was nothing they could do about it.
Finally she agreed to exchange for a banana bread piece that was about half the price, but wouldnt refund the difference. But whatever......
The coffee that was brought wasnt very good, and wasnt very hot. Maybe thats because of the back and forth with the cake, and the coffee sat for a bit? i dunno. When i took a seat, i had hoped to charge my cell phone, but the only electric outlet was in front by the window, and had christmas lights plugged in (even though it was after christmas). They wouldnt allow me to unplug the christmas lights to plug in my phone.
The bathroom was clean i guess? Im just trying to find something positive, cause this place was not good at all.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed 31 December 2018

We stopped by here several times for a coffee. Fast, friendly and efficient service. They had an outdoor seating area with umbrellas that was nice. There is also free WiFi. Public restrooms (clean) are in the same strip mall. Great hot cup of coffee but for sure a bit on the expensive side. (but worth it)

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 17 July 2018

Friendly service, the espresso was nice flavor and hot, Staff was helpfull and telling about the process how to make coffee, prices a fair.

Date of visit: July 2018